You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > superlemonhaze

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
superlemonhaze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2017, 11:52 AM #31
MartianMarvin

MartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura about
Hey those spears look good! I have a pack from greenhouse from like 2012 that i feel like poppin after seeing your towers! Post more pics. Take it easy
MartianMarvin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:36 PM #32
luvtogrow

luvtogrow will become famous soon enoughluvtogrow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
My SLH finished around 70 days all cloudy with very few amber but I liked her rushy high around 65 days with a couple clears here and there. Lookin good buddy. What are you feeding? What is your medium?
That's about the way I like them too. They are in 7gal homemade soil with ffof base. Had one feeding in flower of biobizz. They are putting out heavy odors!
luvtogrow is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2017, 08:27 PM #33
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Those girls look beautiful. Really filling out.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2017, 05:17 PM #34
luvtogrow

luvtogrow will become famous soon enoughluvtogrow will become famous soon enough
8 weeks, sucking the chlorophyll out of the fans. water again today and watch for leaning stems.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8wee 006.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	408131

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:09 AM #35
ODF

ODF is on a distinguished road
Hell yeah! Wow! They are looking superb! Looking really fine with the swelling buds and the yellowing leaves. Looks dialed. Tagging along
ODF is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2017, 01:35 PM #36
vertie-bertie

vertie-bertie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtogrow View Post
.. Can smell the flowers outside the house!
are you not using a filter? or is it legal in your country?

any bananas on the plants?

looking good!
vertie-bertie is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2017, 01:33 AM #37
stewart169

stewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the roughstewart169 is a jewel in the rough
Just found this and Im watching. I have two of these for the first time from GHS in my tent. Organic and 6 weeks veg and tomorrow is end of week 2 of flip. Im doing a mainline on these.

I have two very different phenos one is TALL and the other isn't compact so much as it looks that way compared to the other but it is quite a bit shorter and shorter internodes.

I tried to read a lot and am not sure which pheno is more lemony and Im not able to tell which one smells more like lemon or spice. Kind of think the tall one is more like spice and shorter one may be more lemony.
stewart169 is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2017, 07:48 PM #38
smokehog

smokehog is on a distinguished road
looking good brother!
smokehog is offline Quote

Old 05-14-2017, 12:27 AM #39
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Looking great. Getting close now.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 08:58 PM #40
luvtogrow

Only 6 plants this grow, 4 super lemon haze and 2 holygrail kush. Can already see 3 phenos of slh. Here they are day 1 12/12 organic soil 7gal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	day1 001.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	435553 Click image for larger version

Name:	day1 002.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	435554