Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-22-2017, 04:06 PM #3411
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Not sure if this link will work, it's part of my personal google docs.......

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sp=gmail#gid=0

I already have one greenhouse as a dwelling unit..... They thought they were sticking it to me, making me do extra engineering. However with the current regulations, I will be able to grow 200 plants in my greenhouses. The county banned outdoor grows over 12 plants...... lol. Dummies didn't realize med recommendations superseded Prop 64, so if your doctor says you need 100 plants, then you get 100 plants. They can say you can't grow them outside, but state law minimum must allow plants to be grown inside..... So yea, I specked my greenhouse as a live in structure, suckers!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:09 PM #3412
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
btw, no permit fees if you have a doc rec. This model ends 1 year from licences being give out however. So take advantage while you can people. This is huge if you understand it.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:13 PM #3413
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
How much are soil tests,from spectrum usually,run. S3

Old 11-23-2017, 03:43 AM #3414
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxlost View Post
How much are soil tests,from spectrum usually,run. S3
Paradox, are you in a medium? If so, you don't want the S3, you want the K-3 it is not listed on their webpage.

If you have a media mix, sift it lightly and then send in the fine small stuff.

Call them and ask the price, I don't remember. Somewhere around $50 if I am not mistaken.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Old 11-23-2017, 07:46 AM #3415
TheOutlawTree

TheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the roughTheOutlawTree is a jewel in the rough
Damn I've got lots of reading to do to catch up on this thread, theres never enough time.

Its funny how California calls it regulation / legalization but most county's are only handing out enough permits to cover 5-25% percent of the active cannabis farms in that county. Yuba county supervisors tried to get a 'state of emergency' declared because of all the farms that keep popping up.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:33 PM #3416
EasyGoing
Banned

All state of emergency means is extra funding..... Tree fell, state of emergency....... Dropped a spaghetti stain on my shirt, state of emergency!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Old 11-23-2017, 08:01 PM #3417
paradoxlost

paradoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura aboutparadoxlost has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Paradox, are you in a medium? If so, you don't want the S3, you want the K-3 it is not listed on their webpage.

If you have a media mix, sift it lightly and then send in the fine small stuff.

Call them and ask the price, I don't remember. Somewhere around $50 if I am not mistaken.
Interesting, why is in not on the website?

Old 11-23-2017, 08:07 PM #3418
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the rough
Hi, I will ask again, because I think I'm on a lot of ignore lists after the cheese wiz incident (but I'm feeling much better now!)
So, the guidelines say do not fertilize for a month before test..
Now I have mid veg plants.. not fertilized per se, but fed w/ pH down and a pinch of gypsum.
Should i flush w water before drying and sifting??
Flush?, dry, sift, weigh to 100g.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:38 PM #3419
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyposomniac View Post
Hi, I will ask again, because I think I'm on a lot of ignore lists after the cheese wiz incident (but I'm feeling much better now!)
So, the guidelines say do not fertilize for a month before test..
Now I have mid veg plants.. not fertilized per se, but fed w/ pH down and a pinch of gypsum.
Should i flush w water before drying and sifting??
Flush?, dry, sift, weigh to 100g.
Just sift and send. No worries about recent fertilization. Try not to get a handful of gyp though.

Old 11-24-2017, 04:23 AM #3420
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Just sift and send. No worries about recent fertilization. Try not to get a handful of gyp though.
Ok thanks. Are we doing 100grams for a k3?
Also I have a meeting with an old friend this weekend about his land in a good state... Hemp!

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed