Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > NL5 X HAZE

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Best Value Vacs for extraction devices
NL5 X HAZE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2017, 05:53 PM #421
ambertrichome

ambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura about
A couple other friends also have the Swami stuff going right now.

The NL5/Hz can be slow to show sex, and 1 friend got tired of waiting for a few to show, but kept 2 that are showing. But they aren't very branchy, and are Very Stiff, and strong, and hard to train.

Friend #2 has 2-3 NL5/Hz in flower. They are around 1 month. 1 pheno has really, really long, baseball bat type buds. Very, very long, and a Yuge amount of bud sites per branch. Looks even better than the Mr Nice Super Silver Haze plant, which is a killer plant as far as structure goes.

Friend #2 also had another that was really tall, even faster growing, better branching, but wasn't showing. So he put it in 12 hours, and it showed Female, so he put it back in Veg, and made a bunch of clones.

Blue Orca Haze is a BEAUTIFUL PLANT. Very strong branching, and stalk, similar to NL5/Hz. It is also growing really fast, and also looks like, plant wise, it will be at least s good as a Mr Nice SSH.

They also have the Hazeman G13 x 88 HP, and they are Beautiful plants. Probably the prettiest of them all as far as plant structure. A little Slower growing vs some of the others.

1 friend has 1 that's 33 inches tall, and 38 inches wide, with very complex branching.

I expect the high from any of these to slaughter my Mr Nice gear. If they dont, I will be highly disappointed.

I also just started 34 more seeds 2 days ago, to take the place of RUNTS, and MUTANTS, VS THE PERVIOUS STARTING. I had around 18% Mutant/Runts. I'll go check them later, and see if any have broken the surface. They should taday, or tomaoorw at the latest.

The last time I soaked them 24 hours, planted them the next day, and the next day they were popping up like popcorn.

Coastal NL1 x PNW Hashplant x 10

NL1 x 88 G13 x HP x 10

Vashon... Early Bird. 6-7 weeks. x 14.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 11-12-2017, 02:02 AM #422
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really niceMtn. Nectar is just really nice
thanx for report...........appreciate... .....

ganj on.......

Old 11-12-2017, 08:53 PM #423
OldCoolSativa

OldCoolSativa will become famous soon enoughOldCoolSativa will become famous soon enoughOldCoolSativa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
I also just started 34 more seeds 2 days ago, to take the place of RUNTS, and MUTANTS, VS THE PERVIOUS STARTING. I had around 18% Mutant/Runts. I'll go check them later, and see if any have broken the surface. They should taday, or tomaoorw at the latest.
Hello ambertrichome. This is interesting...which strain or strains did the mutants and runts come from? I've read a Zazen grow that spoke of a lot of mutants. Are you seeing more of these with Swami's gear than you do with, say, MNS gear? Really looking forward to see how this grow works out for you. Best of luck, brother.
OldCoolSativa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:43 PM #424
ambertrichome

ambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura aboutambertrichome has a spectacular aura about
Consider MINE are 16 days old today. Am Very Satisfied with Growth. I started Way More than my friends, though I did Buy, and Germ 1 friends seeds, ( We are partners since the 80s, and he gives me all his stuff ) as he can do everything but germinate. For some reason, he sucks at it, and we/he wasted $500 worth of seeds, so I did them myself, and gave them to him. Other buddy, needs 0 help.

He also really good at cloning. I cant understand why he has such trouble with germination.

YES. There Are more Mutants, and Slow Growers with the Swami stuff vs Mr Nice, which I also know Swami Warns of Mutants, Runts, and Undesirables.

Also consider, even though Swami has a minimum of $100, you also get a free pack of 15, + a few extras, so the cost of a pack is really closer to $50 USD, but Initial ( $100 )Investment is more.

From Swami

I started

Blue Orca Haze x NL5/Hz

Velvet Rush

BOH x Road Kill Skunk/Guadalajara.......... Plant Wise..... these are the nicest looking plants. Very Compact, low to the ground, and huge leaves. Some are taller, some are shorter, but the main pheno seems really close to the ground, nice internode spacing, HUGE Leaves on the better 1s. Not many Runts/Mutants in here.

NL5 s Haze.

THE ONE x (Ace ) Paki Chitral Kush ).. These are very Indica. 2 plant types. 1 more stretchy, the other has huge, deep green leaves. Very strong stalk.

I also started more COOT Genes from.... Mountain Organics. Mine is called Cosmic Lotus.

The One x Velvet Rush (TOVR): Velvet Rush is a similar cross as T.O. From the same era - Highland Blue Thai x Afghani #1 - but is extremely Thai dominant in every respect. Having been crossed with TO you end up with extremely vigorous, fast growing plants with the dense, resinous flowers of TO and an enhanced thai/sativa affect from the VR. I selected 4 males for this open pollination and the intent was two-fold:
1. By using the same males to hybridize all the females I create a solid genetic base to easily select plants that are similar to the respective mother for future backcrossing and isolating unique expressions.
2. Males were selected ranging from pure TO dominant, 50/50, and slightly VR dominant. This way we maintain the genetic diversity of the various landrace expressions to pursue within each individual cross and find amazing new hybrids.

Lotus: The F2 of TO x VR, the same 4 males open pollinated to 4 females also ranging from TO dominant to VR dominant. Expect a few different main phenotypes from strong stalky plants with minimal side branching, to ones with excellent side branching and 3x-4x stretch both with large spear like flowers and lastly plants with more side branching than vertical growth and more golf ball type flowers. Potent euphoric, flavors ranging from floral/perfume, tropical fruit, juicy fruit bubblegum and musky/sandalwood/incense.

All 5 Gonzo moms are sisters, very unique expressions from each other: The One x (1988 Nevilles Haze x Northern Lights 5)

Gonzo (Cosmic Lotus mom) is incredibly resinous (like all the Gonzo sisters) but maybe a tad more than the rest, smells of hashy/earthy/musky sour lemons, is incredibly potent in both body and mind, night time only for me! Untopped/untrained she stretches excessively, the more training and topping done the less stretch.

Purple gonzo (Purple Lotus) is the opposite end of the spectrum with a pure cerebral affect, no body, pleasant and motivating in small amounts but gets trippy if you finish the joint by yourself LOL strongest smelling of the gonzo with a very sharp, bright, fermented berry jam type aroma. Branches very well, average stretch, tight structure so she benefits from being ‘opened up’/ trained.

These are also Big/Huge plants. Very fast growing, huge leaves. 1 pheno is shorter, more Indica looking Leaves. Most are taller, with huge leaves.

I also started Coastal Seeds Heirloom NL1 x PNW Hashplant

NL1 x PNW HP x G13/HP.

Vashon Early Bird....12 of 14 came up, and are very strong looking. Huge, hard seeds that took an extra day, or so to germinate, but am very happy with 12 out of 14.

Only had 1 Runt/Weak vs the 30 seeds of the Coastal gear. Though its $132 a pack with shipping. 10 seeds.

The 1st NL1/HP I started are also really nice, with real fat leaves, and are typical wide leaf Indica. I'm also very happy with these as they are growing faster than expected.

10/10 of the Coastal NL1/HP x G13/HP came up, and are doing great.

Last Friday 1 of my buddies that's growing the BOH stated how nice the plant is, ( 25 days into flowering ) but wished it would start producing more Resin.

Fast forward to Yesterday/Monday, and the 1st thing he said to me when I walked through the door was the BOH put on more Resin ( 2 days ) than the Mr Nice SSH weve been running 3 years has, when its Finished.. Its already got trichomes even on the large leaves.

The Swami NL5/Hz is a Much Stronger plant vs Mr Nice SSH. Much stronger stalk, and doesn't train easily. Mr Nice SSH is very flexible, and easy to bend. This is a much stronger plant, though the SSH is 1 of the best producing plant Ive grown. Its just the BUZZ, isnt up to the Old Standard vs the ORIGINAL. Not even in the same universe.

Ive gone through no less than 300 MR Nice SSH Females to get the 1 we kept, but compared to my original Nevils genes from the 80s, this stuff is WEAK, and just doesn't affect the regions of the brain, the old stuff did. And I know its not from years of smoking, as I had to quit for 12 years. I was in Federal Prison for years ( 6.5 years ) and 8.5 YEARS of supervised release, so I only grew, and didn't smoke.

I grew the old AK47, NL5, and while really good, was also not as good s the original NL5/Hz from 80s. I was also a MOD for Serious Seeds over 10 years ago, when Claude first started up, but I got sent back to prison.

Several Mutants. Mostly Blue Orca Haze, but also 2 from NL5/Haze.
Many slow growers. Seedling size at 2 weeks, but are very deep army green. they look healthy, but aren't growing, and I pulled a few up, and the roots are really, really small.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-14-2017, 10:41 PM #425
ambertrichome

To Sour Power.

I don't know how to answer question being sent in message box.

But plant wise. Yes so far the Swami NL5/Hz are a better plant. Much stronger. Grows just as fast, which is good, considering the SSH is F1, NL5/Hz is Inbred Stabilized. This is also from going through far less seeds vs the Mr Nice. Like I said. Weve gone through at least 200 SSH Females.

Smoke Report is still up, but I'm betting its going to blow the other out of the water.

I have the most info about the Blue Orca Haze vs SSH in resin production.

At 26 days, the Blue Orca Haze has MORE Resin than our Fully Mature SSH. Our SSH is a 65 day variety. I also expect some the Swami to flower longer. But some wont.