Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Plagron Green Sensation

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Plagron Green Sensation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 05:43 PM #101
jobepla

jobepla is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondon View Post
Ouch. Plagron nutrients are PRICEY!!!. The additives are anyways. G Sensation is ridiculous. And that Power Roots. (Or whatever its called) isnt far behind. 50 - 60 bucks for a 500 ml on Amazon???? Whats in it??? Gold??? I thought Rhizotonic and Canna Boost was pricey...Plagron is double. No thanks.
Yeah offcoure! Plagron is twice as good as Ganna...Just kiddin. In my opninion its a great product but you have to pay the jackpot. But when u compare it with ganna boost its not expensiver.
jobepla is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 10:25 AM #102
coxnox

coxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the roughcoxnox is a jewel in the rough
how can yu compare a pk boost with a non pk boost ?

coxnox is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 10:42 AM #103
CaliNewby

CaliNewby is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coxnox View Post
how can yu compare a pk boost with a non pk boost ?
What do you mean?
CaliNewby is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 06:45 PM #104
Rondon

Rondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the roughRondon is a jewel in the rough
Both Canna Boost and Plagron Green Sensation are much more than a simple mineral mono patassium phosphate fertilizer spiker. These bottles have hormones and vitamins and kelps and other shit in them. A p/k bloom lkle Koolbloom..Ionic Boost..Canna p/k etc. These are ALOT cheaper than Canna Boost and Green Sensation. More along the lines of the equally pricey Atami Bloombastic amd stuff along those lines. In my experience..for what these pricey bottles do...doesn't justify the price they charge. I like to keep it simple in my feed tanks. And leave the hormones/vitamins/kelp/amino/fulvic additives for a foliar spray (the best way to apply them) in veg and early flower.
Rondon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.