in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Rest in Peace Popps

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Rest in Peace Popps Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2017, 10:52 AM #21
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
I lost my Dad early last year, so I know this feeling of loss..

My most grievous condolences....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 02:52 AM #22
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
My sincerest condolences for your loss gypsy. I am glad you've got your freedom back as well. Stay Frosty.

I'm sitting here at my house gearing up for MNF. A tradition I had watching with my popps. I'm missing you tremendously along with mom right now. I've got my daughter here with me to watch with me, she's only 2. Oh how I wish you both were here to see her and mom you had the chance to lay your eyes on her.

Old 11-13-2017, 03:00 AM #23
troutman

troutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud oftroutman has much to be proud of

Old 11-13-2017, 06:30 AM #24
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
I just saw this..Sorry for your loss brother. Theres nothing I can say to help you with your pain. All you can do is remember all the fantastic times you spent together. Memories do last forever even if we don't.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2017, 12:05 PM #25
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the rough
Sorry to hear about the loss of your family man. Loosing my dad was a life changing experience for me. Spending time with friends and family while recounting good memories of your loved ones helps with healing.
JustSumTomatoes is online now Quote