Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Smoking weed while pregnant?

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
Smoking weed while pregnant? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2017, 09:44 PM #511
Gry
Hash Tea

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
I suggest you seek an older woman who has wisdom in such things whom you respect and speak with her about the subject.
My wife used to do woman's health care - md/mph. I watched her perspective evolve over the years.

I deal with nausea as a result of cancer. I had heard oil of peppermint helps some people.
I have mint growing out side my back door and found that inhaling the steam from a cup of just boiled water with a couple of sprigs or a few leaves of mint can help a lot when it is bad. I don't drink it, just inhale.
I have also used a wintergreen lifesaver with good results in a pinch.
With my nausea, "Bubba" has been helpful.
Many schools of herbal medicine are run by women.
My wife loved the fact that the schools were repositories of powerful traditional knowledge.
She used to listen to a radio show which a woman from blue otter school of herbal medicine did .
She was very impressed with level and quality of care delivered.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:25 PM #512
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is a jewel in the roughCaptainDankness is a jewel in the roughCaptainDankness is a jewel in the roughCaptainDankness is a jewel in the roughCaptainDankness is a jewel in the roughCaptainDankness is a jewel in the rough
The only problem is doctors drug test the babies in the USA at least and if your child tests positive for THC you will have to deal with child protective services. Happened with my child but we didn't live at the address anymore so they fucked off after a while.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 07:05 PM #513
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainDankness View Post
The only problem is doctors drug test the babies in the USA at least and if your child tests positive for THC you will have to deal with child protective services. Happened with my child but we didn't live at the address anymore so they fucked off after a while.
Yes, they drug tested my wife and child at the hospital. They were really creepy and dishonest about it. Whatever, the nausea subsided in the last few months and she was clean at this point anyway.

Yes, the state has ruined many families and lives through actions they believed were correct.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.