What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afghan x skunk

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hello, This is a seed that has been given, the name I do not remember but the genetics is Afghan x skunk, it does not have a very high yield, but abundant and a strong smell of skunk, garlic and onions ...
picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I tried a little taste, a small bud, unexpectedly electric effect, then it becomes warm and relaxing ...
But the spectacular thing is the smell, a mix of citrus and spices, cinnamon ... In the mouth leaves a special aftertaste, I can think of the hazelnut, which reminds me of the late 90s Swiss weed....

R

red23

I tried a little taste, a small bud, unexpectedly electric effect, then it becomes warm and relaxing ...
But the spectacular thing is the smell, a mix of citrus and spices, cinnamon ... In the mouth leaves a special aftertaste, I can think of the hazelnut, which reminds me of the late 90s Swiss weed....
I think the relaxing ,warm part is the Afgani kicking in W.Very nice plant, irrelevant if she's already giving you a good first smoke:)

Latest posts

Latest posts