What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Nice grow and the harvest looks tasty! I have a few Happy Pussy plants as well. Some showing varigation.

Sub'd

sdd420

Veteran
Late to the party but lets go! Nice grow so far I’m very interested too!
Keep it green...peace sdd

nickman

Veteran
I’m so subbed for this. I have a pack of Dark Horse ChemBerry D seeds I picked up about a year back. I got them when I got Hulk Smash. The Hulk gave me fits getting a female since I’m in a small space. Only had one out of them and she looked less than healthy all the way but ended up being some of the best product I’ve grown in my short few years growing.
Now I’m starting the bonsai mom thing I want to grow out the ChemBerry after current grow and find a keeper mom if it’s good. I have seen very little about the Dark Horse version and I’m pumped to see how yours turn out.
I considered finding some headbanger instead but I already have the ChemBerry D pack.
Only problem is I’m pretty sure these are all males. I’ve got a few more seeds left I think. I really wanted to try this strain.
You had mites in the Coast of Maine compost ??
Yes...!!!... hp mites

Ever tried their Stonington bagged stuff? I have a plant going into week 6 and it’s liking it. But I’m also in 7 gallon smart pots.
No but I’ve been thinking about trying it out ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update

Update

I just put these under the 1000 watt light ...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Group shot...!!!...
It seems to me that the HP and BM are nitrogen overdosed... I must have mixed my soil too hot... weird thing is , is that this didn’t show until I put them under the 1000 watt light...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Blizzard Bush

Blizzard Bush

11 week B.B. (same plant)...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Complete different look and feel to these 11 and 13 week old buds...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update

Update

Well I just want to show how things are going at the moment...
i mixed my veg mix too hot as you can see with a few of the plants...
Two of the BM got burnt real bad and probably aren’t gonna make it...
the few others that got burnt aren’t so bad and I think are gonna be just fine...

The odd thing is that none of the chemberry d’s got burnt at all...
just the blueberry crosses...
again, this is totally my fault and not the genetics...
Another thing I wanted to mention is that none of my DJ genetics came from DJ himself or his company but instead from a well respected member here...

One other thing I wanted to mention is how unique these blueberry crosses are... I can tell the blueberry genetics apart so easily from the others in the room... everyone of them has the purple stems and when you look up at the plant from the bottom you see lots of purple leaf stems and the structure of the plants are just purple, if that makes any kind of sense...

Well here goes...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here’s the two BM that got burnt bad...
picture.php
picture.php

And a happy pussy that got a tad burnt but is gonna be fine...
picture.php

I think I’m just gonna toss the two BM that got it bad ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
The last five here are all the chemberry d’s... at first glance last week I thought they were all males but as of today I’m still not seeing any true signs of either sex... I also found the remaining 5 or 6 seeds I had left of these so I germinated them...they have very small tails right now but I like them to be almost an inch long... pretty much where they’re allready busted out the shell...
CBD
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I also popped the remaining Raindance seeds I had left ...!!!...

The Hickok Haze and Night Riders are doing great... they’re still in the beer cups...
I’m just a little nervous about how big I should let these hazes get before flipping them... I’ve never grown Ghost Train Haze and I don’t know how bad they will stretch... being crossed to Stardawg should tame them though... that’s what I’m hoping at least...

Peace y’all ...!!!...

Miraculous Meds

Hi Nick, nice start in here. Those bb turned out real well. Shake off those burnt BM's and don't worry about it. Chalk it up to a learning lesson. Pure Dj genetics are nutrient sensitive and stress when root bound. Things to think about for future runs. When outcrossed, these problems usually disappear. Dj gear is usually happy with a little less N.

I hope you get a great recovery and some healthy flowers!

Badfishy1

Hi Nick, nice start in here. Those bb turned out real well. Shake off those burnt BM's and don't worry about it. Chalk it up to a learning lesson. Pure Dj genetics are nutrient sensitive and stress when root bound. Things to think about for future runs. When outcrossed, these problems usually disappear. Dj gear is usually happy with a little less N.

I hope you get a great recovery and some healthy flowers!

There you have it nick! The master has spoken