What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buds de la Edro!

there goes edro

Veteran
Purple Wookies #1 @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

Purple Wookies #1 @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

there goes edro

Veteran
Karma Biker Kush @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

Karma Biker Kush @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Got two different phenos. This is the one I kept around for another run.

there goes edro

Veteran
Purple Wookies #4 @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

Purple Wookies #4 @ 7 weeks 12 / 12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Its going to be hard deciding which Purple Wookies to keep around!

there goes edro

Veteran
do you use plain soil or do you add anything?

The last 3 runs I've been reusing my soil. I started with part promix and part fox farms ocean forest. From there I added organic goodies like Blood meal, Bone meal, alfalfa meal, and ect... I'm still learning with each run trying to fine tune a reammending routine. I love organic! Lots of good info. In the organic section.

Ronni

thanks i think organics is the way to go because i try to keep it simple as possible. nice plants & thanks for the info. :)

there goes edro

Veteran
thanks i think organics is the way to go because i try to keep it simple as possible. nice plants & thanks for the info. :)

Another IC member helped turn me on to organics and my plants have been happier ever since! Organics is very cost effective and better environmentally. Your plants will thank you later!!!!! If you got questions I'm more than willing to help you.

there goes edro

Veteran
Favorite pheno of Pineapple Diesel at 4 weeks flower

Favorite pheno of Pineapple Diesel at 4 weeks flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She reeks of Pineapple goodness! Can't wait to smoke her up!!