What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Namibian landrace

Waldgeist

hey e.T,
spotted a single nice banana in the topbud today,
smell is getting stronger like pine, only noted a slight fruityness

the elders dont mind chicken flavours i was told:biggrin:

:tiphat:

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I wonder if the manner has anything to do with the small container?

That plant is absolutely beautiful! Nice job!

That is incredible stretch for a no veg clone, very cool, thanks for sharing! I'll follow along, very interested in the smoke report!

Best

vapor

Veteran
Interesting i just started some Namibia seeds. The Liamba i grow put out nanners if stressed. But i have found a few plants that are true... Thanks for the look!

Waldgeist

keep em tunes comin roms:dance013:

vapor, yes i think its related to nutrition and container size, also my lights are very spotted and shes getting the full blow by a 100w cdm ...

many more ngcs to come, i'll also preserve this batch of total 12 plants, spotted 3 nice lookin males already:)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Koondense

Veteran
That green grin at the end of your post fits perfectly:)

Such beauty!

ic
11d1fb7.jpg

Which one is this, landrace or sativa/landrace hybrid?

Koondense

Veteran
Yeah, I was just handling some of those seeds today and my sight got hooked on the huge hybrid seeds, kind of same as when spotting a nice girl with huge boobs:)
Seed size is comparable to my Pekhuruder seeds, a league of their own.

Too bad, I don't have "grower's choice", but I'm sure(hope) it's not so different from the sativaF1 ones.

Waldgeist

Yeah, I was just handling some of those seeds today and my sight got hooked on the huge hybrid seeds, kind of same as when spotting a nice girl with huge boobs:)
Seed size is comparable to my Pekhuruder seeds, a league of their own.

Too bad, I don't have "grower's choice", but I'm sure(hope) it's not so different from the sativaF1 ones.

keep em tunes comin roms:dance013:

vapor, yes i think its related to nutrition and container size, also my lights are very spotted and shes getting the full blow by a 100w cdm ...

many more ngcs to come, i'll also preserve this batch of total 12 plants, spotted 3 nice lookin males already:)

View Image View Image View Image

:biggrin:

;)

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Bambata - Namibian landrace x Swiss sativa

Bambata from Tiki Seeds seed Bank is a marijuana strain developed from cannabis plants from South-West Africa.

It is a short flowering Sativa and medium size that is very well suited to indoor growing . Bambata is perfectly accustomed to artificial light and produces huge buds. The crystallized inflorescences and general vigour make this marijuana a true gem.

The euphoric high effect will please pure sativa lovers. Once dried and cured, this herb gives off a very fine spicy aroma. Bambata from Tiki Seeds is very easy to grow outdoors and is highly resistant to mildew. The production will also be one of the factors that you cannot fail to miss in growing it.

picture.php

5111456275_54e7aa895f_z.jpg

Keep on growing :)

Latest posts

Latest posts