What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I just got out

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Remember the simple things in Life....sometimes that's the saving grace. Congrats on your new found freedom. Soon the ankle 'jewelry' will be unstrapped.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Don't do what I did. I left the state and violated my probation. Thinking that I would get caught, I went to my probation officer and told him what I did, and for being honest, he let me slide, but do not try to leave the state:) Keep your nose clean, and all will eventually pass.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
How long on paper after Ya loose the ankle monitor?

The 1st breath You take off paper will be the best of Your LIFE.
Keep walking the Walk, Brother Man.

Peace; Twisted

RoadRash

Felonies for Peaceful Possession (and growing) = Persecution.

in this case, by local cops enforcing Fed laws.

If I understand right, having a felony on one's record can lead to travel restrictions. Another form of persecution.

dang, 'More' Smilies has a BOATLOAD of smiley's ! :peacock:

HydroManiac

I had 300 plants and about 20 lbs that was dried and another 5 or so that was hanging. The solvents I had was acetone and some chloroform which I was trying out in making some oil. I also had some glassware and a ceramic hotplate because I think it is crazy to use any solvents around a regular stove. And I didn't have a med card because I had way to many plants for a card.

At least you're out of the cell; but, pretty damn far from being free. Parole's a real bitch, when the man practically owns your ass. It's way too easy to be kicked back in the can. Don't speak shit on the phone or text. Be careful with the people you socialize with, especially with any recent acquaintances! A tactic, the rotten scum often use to nail parolees, are planted CIs. Believe it!

HydroManiac

I am only about 14 months from being done pretty much they leave me alone now I get 1 ua a month and see po every other month after years of having my life run by somebody else I can see the finish line it will be nice to be able to smoke some weed again one hit will probably just about floor me when I do lol. I look forward to growing again and living a normal life.

paper thorn

Veteran
HM, stay clean bro.

Do not get violated.

I have a kid in the system in CO. He can't look crosseyed without getting violated. He's close to spending as much time IN since he got out, than the time he did.

He can't help fucking up, but I'm afraid he's going to NEVER get off paper. The PO's job is to send as many people back as possible. Not to try to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Think how good it will be when you hit that doob after your all done. I know it's a long time, but look how far you've come.

mogrow

HydroManic, I hear ya about wanting to grow again, think it gets in our blood.i've been on paper for bout a year and am so ready to get off, send my letter to the judge asking for early release, did my 200 hours of community service and paid my fines, maybe the great state of texas will let me walk.
hope you get off soon and start a new page in your life.
peace mogrow.

HydroManiac

Alrighty everybody I am all done on May 26th 2018. I don't have any more ua's I just come in on May 28th and sign off. Just got done smoking some headband and some stuff called purple trainwreck all kinds of cool stuff available!!!

Kaskadian

Veteran
Alrighty everybody I am all done on May 26th 2018. I don't have any more ua's I just come in on May 28th and sign off. Just got done smoking some headband and some stuff called purple trainwreck all kinds of cool stuff available!!!

Congrats brother! Welcome back.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey buddy ..welcome back to the world:tiphat: you are not alone ...i had to give 6.5 years of my life stuck in the system & it's not easy to recover from something like that so good luck and stay strong ...it's a much different weed world now ...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts