What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

HalfArsedFarmer

Well @RobFromTX its your choice and i'm very happy you liking my gear.. but for the price of a couple of packs of seeds you could buy an inline fan and carbon filter which would keep your Missus happy and avoid any unwelcome attention. They are pretty easy to set up and i really think it's a false economy for any grower not to have one. You sound like you in this for the 'long game' and you would be better getting that sorted sooner rather than later... why wait for a problem before you sort it?
My own inline fan has been working pretty much continuously for 12 years + !
VG
I can't tell you how many times I've had to hammer this home to people over the years.

The cost of filters is nothing on the potential cost in life...

message!!

Liamp1603

hey thanks @Liamp1603 for posting the pics, they look like they are budding up nicely! i think one plant may still stretch a little more but the other two have maybe topped out. Looking good... but yes a challenge to scrog 3 different plants of unknown stretch !
VG :tiphat:
They haven't been that bad they all started at the same size and I have 4 other plants all in the tent and all around about the same size bar the one c4dd .... no smells yet at day 19 I started them on the 1/10/23 hoping I can get them down and dry in time for Xmas to have some nice variety for the new year I'm hoping for 65 - 70 days which will take me into the first week of December what is the average flowering times on the c4dd ? And when would be the ideal time to add the higher pk and cut out the nitrogen I would normally cut nitrogen and the calmag back around 25 days and pump up the p and k after any stretching is done to focus of flower production thanks

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good @Liamp1603 - i would say the C4dd average 9-10 weeks with the odd one going a bit longer. Ive never heard of one that doesn't stink lol so you should get some smells coming soon with the resin (some smell quite chemmy in veg)
I would say to just do what you normally do to flowering plants regarding NPK etc.. but the C4DD can usually take a bit more than most plants and the 'leaf streak' chem variegation, if it appears, is not a big problem but it is usually held back or reduced by Cal/mag so make sure it has plenty in the first half of flower especially.
GL

Liamp1603

Little update ... day 38 from light switch .... 2 different phenos on the photos smell is just starting to get there a musky funk I would say .... the better pheno is showing a deficiency/toxicity but only on the top leaves nothing at the bottoms good going so far

Attachments

• IMG_1268.jpeg
    IMG_1268.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 63

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks @Liamp1603 they look good and frosty! maybe some cal/mag might help and general bloom nutes. Like you say it's not too bad yet and they are still packing on resin !

Liamp1603

thanks @Liamp1603 they look good and frosty! maybe some cal/mag might help and general bloom nutes. Like you say it's not too bad yet and they are still packing on resin !
I Carn shake the discolourment on the top leaves and the further into flower they get the more the streaky yellow green leaves are appearing .... the one pheno is packin on the weight smell and it's everything I was hoping for while the other one is less dense but more resin and similar smells .... I've never smelt or smoked Chem4 or the chem d only seen photos and heard descriptions but it's like a funky sour sharp kinda smell and it's pungent .... footstool photo is the resin pheno second is the dodgy leaf pheno ... brilliant plants so far tho excellent breeding resulting in an amazing product so far 🙌🏻

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpeg
    IMG_1407.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1408.jpeg
    IMG_1408.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37