What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

cypress hill og clone shot

picture.php

sac og (soul assassins cut)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

b real og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i wanted to see if these were all the same or not. apparently theyre all different. dont know but flower but all look very different. the b reals kinda cool. regular dank og. not a super crazy og but it grows cool, not all stupid like most. thats important to me cuz og's annoy the shit outta me.

818 og (supposedly og kush x sour d x platinum bubba, might be more then one but thats what i was told the original 818 og is)

picture.php

the infamous irene. just a clone but better then nada. hopefully flower pics within 3 months.

picture.php

picture.php

if you can tell that this is not irene by this pic please say so. i dont have a clue what irene even is.

triangle kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ive noticed sometimes it does this funny thing with lower leaves. actually the lower blades on the leaf.. maybe its some kind of slight dificiency but sometimes they get all wicked like a smily face.. the bottom blades that is.. theyll look all evil. kinda like this.. thats not it but kinda like that. its on a few of my other ones. anyone elses triangle do that at all? cuz this very well could not be the legit triangle kush, im trying to confirm but might have to wait till flower. i dont say somethings legit until i know for sure or at least test it and think so. i dont just take someone word, some people but most people nah

space jam og (dont know shit about this but its a real clone. closely held around the valley, no idea why it has such a badass name like space jam but we'll see what its aboot)

picture.php

king louie xiii og (i have 2 different ones, 3 kinda but really 2, pretty sure this is the real one, the other ones bomb but doesnt look like the real ones ive seen, this one does)

picture.php

picture.php

true og (ive flowered this one out a few times, love it. weak yield and stupid viney ass plant but insane og buds)

picture.php

picture.php

usually kicks 3 bladers early but not this specific one. its one of my favorites. came from eser, i think hes had it for a while and is one of his favorites. hes spread the true og around pretty good.

venus og (dont know nathan bout it but usually the planetarys are the fire dank)

picture.php

picture.php

slauson og kush (an old og kush that just went by the name og kush in the early 00's, friend paid big frog skins for it in like 04 or 05.. i call it slauson og to seperate it, gotta name one right, everyone else does lol its just og kush though, a lot like the true)

picture.php

picture.php

its a viney stretchy ass bitch of the finest og buds, ima pass it around like a mufucko now.. i know theres pm on it too i dont wanna hear about it.

fire og #1 (i have two different fire og's, no clue if its norcal fire, raskals fire cut, a pheno of raskals fire og bx, something from swerves raskal og, no clue, would be super if it was the real raskal fire cut)

picture.php

picture.php

fire og #2 (this one definitely isnt raskals fire cut, got this at a shop, prolly the typical fire og that goes around, looks nice though)

picture.php

picture.php

G

growcodile

Here is WHITE FIRE #43 this was found after popping hundreds of seeds we did a run where we took 2 rooms each room was 20 lights . We found many different phenos most had a 50/50 mix of White and Fire some a little more some a little less out of those seeds we kept White Fire# 27, White Fire #37, White Fire, #43, White Fire # 80, White Fire # 94 we spent the next few runs running only these phenos , All where completly different but each one was special. But one stood above the rest and it was White Fire #43. Its like if you took the Fire Og and the SFV OG and then put them together then gave them steroids. BIG FAT CHUNKY LEMON FUEL OG FUNK. And to top it off she tested 30% Thc. She is special and I will forever keep her close.:biggrin:

great thread, great pics ... are you sure with the 30% ??

@slausongardens:

crazy collection!

sorry but some blurred pics look like you have a pest prob .. thrips ?

sweet & sour og (dont know nothing bout this one but i have seen it a year or two ago, sounds nice though cant wait to see nugs.) i know it looks shitty but i got it like that, it'll be perfect in no time.

picture.php

picture.php

jupiter (this one isnt rare or anything but is always super bomb. always like 60 an 1/8)

picture.php

picture.php

symbiote420

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35413&pictureid=945122&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Ghost OG on the Left and 818 OG on the right

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35413&pictureid=945124&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Ghost OG on the Left and 818 OG on the right
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35413&pictureid=945138&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Ghost OG
Lemon fuelly OG funkiness, but maybe slightly more earthy than the 818.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35413&pictureid=945155&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
818 OG
Lemon rocket fuel OG Funkiness. Both of these cuts are easily mistakable for the other. If the buds get mixed up and are unlabeled, forget about it.
These cuts were gifted to me with these names that I provided from very respectable people, but If there are any doubts, by all means, please speak up because I am genuinely interested in expanding my knowledge base.

I have a Ghost OG mom & one in bloom, 17 days, all organic in FFOF, ewc, and some large silica rocks added, man I was starting to think the purple stems was a deficiency of some kind like P or Mg, but most of pics I've seen the stems are like that .....they seem to be doing fine, I don't wanna fix anything that ain't broke! I'll post some pics soon!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
these are the ogs i will post pics of tomorrrow.

yoda og
skywalker og
tahoe og
sfv og
platinum og
b real og
sac og
cypress hill og
hollywood og
true og
ghost og
space jam og
king louie og
triangle kush
valley og
diamond og
91 pk
la pure kush
another pure kush thats different from those 2
sweet & sour og
inferno og
manderine og
venus og
diablo og
hells angels og
emerald og
jupiter og
fire og
818 og
irene
docs cut
woody kush
GS Cookies forum cut
platinum cookies
wifi 3

DAYUM mang ur n OG maniac hell of a line up

MtnLivin

ORGNKID's XXX OG

Sorry, no whole plant shots.. But i can tell you she is FIRE. One of the tastiest OG's I have personally tasted. Very fuely/lemony OG with an insanely strong taste that lingers. The kind of taste you wake up still tasting the next morning.

og441.jpg

og141.jpg

og241.jpg

og341.jpg

slaus, my tk does that and i know for a fact mine is legit.

that is some good news, all the pics i seen of it i could kind of see that going on a little so i thought for sure.. its just the guy when he gave it to me he told me its the original og kush, the very first one before the rest and from florida, over 20 years old hes telling me, never called it triangle kush though. i didnt think anything of it till i got home then i was like well that sounds exactly like triangle kush so i asked him and he said it is but hes not supposed to pass it out so he doesnt pass it out as triangle kush.. so it was just all weird. more people might have this cut and not know its triangle kush haha. luckily were genetic nerds and we know all the stories on these shits.

hells angels og

picture.php

picture.php

true skywalker og (this one is so lovely. thicker branches and just stays so nice and dark green, havent had any problems its beautiful, i plan on never letting this go)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yeah man. No one is supposed to give it out really. Funny how people keep getting it :) when I got it I was told "you didn't get this from me". And I know not to pass it out.