What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

largest yielding "outdoor" strain.

H

h^2 O

View Image
hey tommy this is an outdoor durban poison stem i got from the dutch passion website

don't go with durban poison from dutch passion...i thought it was absolute shit. Ended up with tons of airy whispy hairy buds that hardly even got me high, shit had like absolutely no CBD

Last edited by a moderator:
H

h^2 O

go with skunk1 or super skuk or something and hope for a frankenstein pheno. The boo has Masterkush for like 15 bucks, looks like it does pretty damn good outdoors
from nirvana/boo
edit it says it's kc33 x masterkush
anyone know anything about this cross?

i figure i need about 2 pounds to keep me going for a year...anything after that i can turn for a profit

H

Hempe

every time ive smoked dutch passion durban poison its gotten me well high, maybe you didnt let yours finish properly but if im not mistaken durban poison is the only plant with THCV a different type of thc that has differing effects. Also the dutch passion durban i got grew popcorn nugs and smelled like licorice and limes after a nice cure. very good morning weed.

Heres a link
Durban vs. Durban

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4400.html

and a link to a video about THCV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkA6mcAE7Sw

Jamaica Nice

Veteran
The largest yield i harvest, was from moby dick and big bang.... obviously the big bang was not tasty, but she yielded a lot! jeje quantity and quality always go by diferent roadsss... in 90 liters pot, we harvets more thank 600grs (dried)

H

h^2 O

yup the smell is spot on anise the stuff in licorice. i dont know man it looked ready. the high was definitely different and i got a high tolerance fast

H

Hempe

thats whats so interesting about thcv, in small doses it has the opposite effect of THC, in larger doses it absolutely floors people. this isnt the first time ive heard people talking about the high from durban poison bottoming out really fast, maybe larger doses next time if you want to try again. It's good to hear yours smelled like licorice even if you didnt get the yield you were looking for, they say the licorice ones are smaller yielders anyway

G

Guest 315072

really the spontanica from kc brains eh? i have runu alot of kc brains thinking o there just cheaper because they have been around forever and made thousands of seeds .. i got like 6 kinds.. out of all of them not 1 keeper.. i got a pack of spontanica left.. and was hoping to find some1 that grew it cause i wana run it outdoors next season since its really supposed to stand up to the weather in new england area