What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I left it for 24 hours on a 9v 800ma ac to dc adapter. The product is now an orangesh yellow color, am I good? Hope so, sprayed a blue dream, yeti and affgooey yesterday and today. can I throw um in flower after a week of spraying every day or what would be best? Thanks again pheno for the info.

NPK

It's all in the thread, bro. Brew for about eight hours, spray daily for three weeks in veg and the first three weeks of flower. I brewed for about a day but the solution worked fine. And yup, it was a pale yellow color.

Lonkero

So I read the whole thread, and no-one has yet answered this:
How do you know the plant was female originally, when it begins to show both balls and flowers in flowering phase? Would a male flower first show balls and then after some weeks of flowering start growing flowers?

FarmerGreen

How do you know the plant was female originally, when it begins to show both balls and flowers in flowering phase? Would a male flower first show balls and then after some weeks of flowering start growing flowers?

Use a clone, or if you're real sceptical clone your own female.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran

I know the ones Im sprayin were females because I grew um all out before. Why would you wanna force male flowers on something for breeding if u aint tested the shit?

K Double O

Whats up every one? Thought I'd share my experiences as well. This has been something that I have been wanting to try for a while.

Anyway, I have already brewed my CS. I used an old SNES adpater its 10v 850mA DC. I got my 18g silver wire off ebay for like $9. Alligator clips from Radio Shack and mason jar from the box in the closet. Distilled water from the grocery.

I set everything up, plugged it in and let it sit for about 18 hours (Hope I didnt Over Brew). This is what I got.
picture.php

picture.php

One thing I might add. This is pretty freaking cool!

Okay on to the test subjects. I plan to use 2 OGK(Abusive)xBubba's and 2 SOL Blubonics. (Check my threads on these) I am at the point where I have plants in veg. that I don't want to try this with. All my girls are freshly rooted clones and I am going to leave them be.

All my test subjects are already in flower and here they are:

First the OGK(Abusive)xBubba. These are about 1 week in to 12/12.
picture.php

This ones been topped. Many cuts have been taken from this girl.

picture.php

She is untopped. Many cuts from her as well.

Next the SOL Blubonic. These are about 4 weeks in 12/12.
picture.php

Pheno 1 untopped

picture.php

Pheno 2 untopped. Lots of cuts from the group as well.

After 18 hours, I'd figure that I have got one hell of a brew.

More to come.

GeD

RAHH i have finaly read all this thread Finklsteinshtkd Respect PhenoMenal i love you!! m8 u a star u put the puzzle together have u done it ya self yet ?
few questions..
wa age about wen puttin it in 12/12 do the hol month? so.. 2 weeks old. start spraying then after the 2 weeks of spraying put into 12/12 that coool people all start sprayin at the age of 1 moth then spray for 2 weeks then 12/12 so would be bout month and 2 weeks

2. wa day about in flowering will it start throin off pollom

3. people wa we saying about auto flowering. wa age can u take a cutting. and from a clone wens best to spray it. this question already been asked dent realy see any replys
i got a auto flower white dwaf wa some babeh fem seeds from it

4. sorry bout my spelling bit dislecsic

love GED

K Double O

Back with an update to my Fem Project. As stated before I pulled plants from flower ranging from 1-4 weeks old. I sprayed them twice using my CS brew about 4 days apart. Here is what I got so far.

Abusive Bubba 1
picture.php

picture.php

Abusive Bubba 2
picture.php

picture.php

Blubonic 1
picture.php

picture.php

Blubonic 2
picture.php

picture.php

Big thankx to all for the info contained in this thread. The proofs in the pudding. I dont think its necessary to spray your plants weeks prior to flower. Just make sure your "CS" brew is strong. And spray them at least twice within the 1st week of flower.

I will do a thread on the seeds when they are harvested. I'm amazed at the ease involved with process. Now I have my own Blubonic & Abusive Bubba Fem Pollen and (or) seeds.

More to come....

B

bottletoke

how long did your reversed females take to make pollen, ive had tons of male sacks for weeks but no pollen.

K Double O

how long did your reversed females take to make pollen, ive had tons of male sacks for weeks but no pollen.

Nanners started popping up around 2-3 weeks. As far as having no pollen. The sacks need a little time to produce it. I'm just going to let mine self. I'm pulling the fans so when the pollen drops, it doesn't go all over the place entirely.

Good luck with yours.

GeD

arr K Double O them buds look so jucie but we cannot smoke it right? cuz of the CS, ......can someone re shed some light on this would be ashame to thro away
love GeD

rave420

I just thought i chime in here. Haven't read the whole thread but...

Make sure that ONLY silver is submerged in the water, otherwise you may end up wit copper in there too. I don't know if that is a bad thing, but i thought i give a heads up!

GeD

K Double O how u get on m8, did u smoke them buds or thro them? PhenoMenal wa you think m8 can u smoke the buds is it safe?

NPK

K Double O said:
I dont think its necessary to spray your plants weeks prior to flower. Just make sure your "CS" brew is strong. And spray them at least twice within the 1st week of flower.

Have you had success making pollen and seeds with this frequency of spraying? With all due respect--if you haven't, I don't think you should advise people to go against what has been repeated throughout the thread, and proven to work: spraying once daily for the last three weeks of veg, and the first three weeks of flower. Follow the directions to the letter, and this is what you'll get:

One small clone on a single branch yielded more than 120 healthy seeds (not counting unfinished green ones). These are Hindu Skunk x Dream Goddess. Shit works!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
does heat kill the polin? mine seem to be makin balls but when they pop no pollin come out...

Fast_Pine

I had the same problem...

I reversed this Chrystal female, an the resulting balls had no pollen?

I would be super happy to pin this method down, as I just sent ~$3k on professionally bred fem beans that I should have been able to make myself....<deep sigh>

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Fastpine was your enviroment hella hot for um? Im wondering if its heat not lettin the pollen grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts