What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy St PATRICKS DAY EVERYBODY

superx

Veteran
An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.....

:clover:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

JPA1HIJ.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

'85 or '86 and four of us decided to celebrate St Patty's @ a couple of the big Irish pubs on McLean Avenue, a stronghold of Irish immigrants from decades back.

Wow, what a mistake, those joints were packed, I mean really packed; belly's to butts from the bar to the back wall, got burned by careless smokers twice as they concentrated on not spilling instead of properly tending their fires.

The jukebox belted out nothing but melodies from the home country, they all joined in for their favorites, we felt out of place not being able to join them :dunno:

But it was the experience of partying down with those folk is what we wanted & got.
:good:

Last edited:

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Happy Saint Patrick’s Day....

Having a couple over for Corned Beef and Cabage.

I don’t drink :party: but I love the girls when they get stoned

My friend and I will watch them get wound up (can’t stop talking). She’s Welsh and my wife’s an O'Neil (They’ll be drinking in the spa)

Haha!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

A shout out!!! to all those hard partyin' ICMag family across the pond (or near:dunno:) that might be feelin' a little green around the gills this morning.......

9J1qDaV.jpg

superx

Veteran
Yep, that frog looks how i feel, my head is in bits.

8 o clock in the morning here, pubs opening at 11 and of we go for the hair of the dog.

Still on a high from beating England in the rugby, it was like taking candy of a child.

Any of you guys get to take in any parades over there?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Had a great day...

Had a great day...

Lounged around in,the spa as the Corned Beef and cabbage cooked.

The girls were getting tipsy, then we smoked some of my Bubba...

My wife’s best friend is a lightweight and so funny when she gets stoned. Even funnier when her husband is going to drive her home (just a couple of miles away).

Everyone had a blast :party: