What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's goin in your garden for 2018?

plantingplants

I'd post my list but I can't decide! It's lookin' like Bodhi mostly. Maybe triple goddess (3 kings og x snow lotus). Still huntin' for those heavyset ladies. Just transplanted a couple clones which will hopefully give me some cuts to plant of aog x blr, aog, aog f2, and a mystery BD cross or S1 that did well last year... i need to see if it was just seed vigor or it really is a monster.

bestothebest

Trying some of chunkypigs gorilla breath, some Critical mass x sour d seeds someone made, and doing a big selection of Malawi from ace and seeds of Africa

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Who the fuck knows at this point...

Definitely some Blue Widow, I've got a bunch of seeds laying around. I've also got a bunch of Special Queen #1 from Royal Queen Seeds, so probably some of those also.

Some of KC Brains' strains, most likely Mango, KC36, and Spontanica. Maybe Leda Uno as well.

I've also been thinking of picking up some C99, too. Oh, and I've got a few El Alquimista seeds from Samsara...

So yeah, who the fuck knows at this point lol.

lars1273

I ended up picking up some seeds at the emerald cup for this season. I grabbed Ganja Rebel Lemon Sugar Kush and OG Chemdawg. From hazy bulldog, I have cherry chem x sour diesel and cinderella 99 x ancient OG. I'm going to get a few seedlings from Humboldt Seed Company of Humboldt Dream and AK47.

Bestothebest - where'd you get your ace seeds of malawi from?

Dusky - where'd you get the KC brains seeds?

I tried to order from Seed Supreme but customs got them...

plantingplants

Ooh some nice crosses up there.

I was going to see if I could find those sugar lemons locally.

I think I'm about to order some DNA:

Golden Lemons
24K gold
Chocolope haze

theJointedOne

Veteran
Cookie Stomper (clone from 3rd gen/dyingbreed seed)

Scooby Snacks (archive seed clone selection)

thats it :)

Last edited:

~star~crash~

east coast

east coast

clone onlys >>>

Arcata Train Wreck

Santa Cruz Blue Dream

Josey Wales verified GG#4

Chunky Pigs verified OGKB 2.0

Dans Buds verified GB BX6

Hammers Kush (Cherry Cookies X Chiquita Banana)

I might even put out some Thin Mint:)

oldbootz

Veteran
Swazi landrace. All kinds of different lines, looking for keepers with real landrace structure and flowering. Strong selection pressure to be powdery mildew resistant / immune. I will be doing this for a few years :)

Blacksandsranch

Hello:

Seeds have arrived and now the waiting starts. I really dislike the winter, the dark and cold very depressing. I usually start to come around about Fed 1st, days are getting longer and I can start seeds.
I will be growing 70 outdoor plants this year. Here is the line-up:

9-Ace of Spades
9-Plushberry
8-Gorilla Glue #4
4-OG Kush
4-Pineapple Express
4-Critical
4-Girlscout Cookie
4-Grimace
All of these were in the garden last year.

New for this season are:

4-Green Poison
4-Sweet Skunk
4-Cream Manderine
4-Sweet Afghan Delicious
These are the "fast version" from Sweet Seeds. I hope these finish before the 1st of Oct.

Also new to the garden will be:

4-White Chronic
4-Cherry Bomb

Can't wait till August, September, and October.

Growcephus

Veteran
Front: Hickock Haze - GPS
Mid: Chinook Haze - GPS
Rear: Cindy 99 - Brothers Grimm

They got topped at the second node and I'm trying to encourage even growth by bending the fuck out of the main stems so the little ones can catch up.

The Cindy trio is growing very compact and bushy, like an Indica, while the haze bunch looks like they're going to stretch once flipped and lean heavily on the Sativa side of the family. These are all from seed so I'm hoping I get at least one lady per strain....we'll see.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably growing this grapestomper og x bubba jam again, it was a real winner last season
might try out another of budding industry's chuck d
also going to continue growing the keeper cut from catpiss x moontang

the_niño

EaSt CoasT>>>
>>> skunk og, tres sister, and tres dog ix>>>topdawg seeds
>>>>>spellcaster>>>>> doc d seeds
>>>>>>>super silver temple>> bodhi
>>>>>>>>>fire alien urkle>>>>> og raskal

started all seeds mid to late january, for a greenhouse grow

St. Phatty

Sugar Black Rose x Candyland x Apollo 11.

Not sure about the others, yet.

If I wanted I could stop growing, my neighbors are doing a great job growing sharing & gifting their buds.

Stardawg
Blueberry headband
Cornbread
Mobb moss
And I'm sure I'll have some seeds popped in time for the season too

How's the mobb boss? I found a box when i moved back into my grandmas after the fire and it had a pack of Mobb Boss seeds and a pack of PePe Le Dank from Gage Green. Is the Mob Boss a good strain ive never heard much about it or grindhouse for that matter?:tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Peak Seeds BC Northernlights, Orange grove (lvpk x hindu kush x calio x deepchunk), CBD therapy. Maybe Deep chunk too if I have the time and money.