What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's LED grow show

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Looks like an awesome party, hot girls both on the bottom and on top!

Pretty sure kushkommander have the gold cup, from the horticulture pimp school!

7 weeks flowering today, some will be done sooner than others, figure 9-10 weeks, maybe 11 if I am pushing it. I am impressed with the quality and amount of growth with only pushing 200w in each tent. I think next time I will do separate containers for each plant and only one or two plants per tent. Now onto the show you all have been waiting for :D

BOTTOM

This is some cherry pie my brother grew under some LED, he has been a believer for much longer than I, few years growing LED under his belt and he gets some really fat nugs!! blows my mind everytime... here are some shots of a few cherry pie nugs I managed to snag from one of his jars lol

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
It's been 10 more days. Let's see those sexy ladies. And quick dry test samples yet for shits and giggles ?

soil margin

Veteran
That resin production is absolutely sick bro. Looks like I need to be taking tips from you. Looking forward to seeing them finished.