What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oG critical ppK

datal4b

damn man, got some deficiencies popping up since turning on the hps lamps. that's been the only change. looking like classic cal & mag symptoms on all the plants. thinking that the food needs to be increased, they've been vegging a little over 8 weeks now. anyone concur?

picture.php

datal4b

here we are at day 5 of stretch:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

feeding at 700ppm has seem to take care of the cal/mag issues, not seeing any signs anymore. crazy...for the first time ever i think i was not giving enough food. ppk is rollin. drinkin about 30 gals a day. feeding a 1/2 gal every 15 mins right now

datal4b

thx yall i'm actually running the jacks still at closer to 1:1 ratio hydro/calcinit seems to be working i'm probably going to stop that now and run it at 1/.7 800ppm. for support i'm about to just take a 6' x 10' piece of trellis and wrap it around the plants horizontally then bunch it together at the top and pull it up like a sack of potatoes or w/e and attach it to the ceiling. sounds easy in theory we will see how that pans out

datal4b

week 3

picture.php

trellising didn’t go as planned. i did a stake in the middle and tied up branches, time consuming but got the job done.