What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

-Ironlion

Got no idea of the main card yet, the downloaded file didn't go pass'd the "exciting " bader & ??? ..:chin: (-:
Davies Match.

BELLATOR at MSG ! WuuU. :)

Big jOhN McCarthy at M.S.G! wuuuuu...:-D
...GOLDiE! at msg ...:)))))) !!!!!!!!!! .......:laughing:
-
b' 55":) get feet from that,and cover your pheriphal vision ! WuuU! Be in th' bedroom 6'away. Not to Big!? ... knock free,tell ya that :-D))

Last edited:

Bwanabud

I'll take the liberty to offer some hash induced meandering thoughts of last nights bouts, trying to stick with the highlights of course.

1) I'm shocked and disappointed that Fat Rig couldn't make weight again...who'd have thought he couldn't show some fkn discipline and stick to a diet ?

And he of course was blown away, he worked so hard to stay in shape.

If your in a rear naked choke for 20 seconds, and your eyes bug out while your arms flap like a fish on land...you definitely got ripped off by the ref for an early stoppage...."I was fine, I was puffing my neck up,,, waiting for him to burn his arms out"

to be continued due to silly restrictions..................................:biggrin:

Bwanabud

Part 2....

Reebok is including a new fighter diaper in the bonus package for the interested, high commissions are expected for fighters...who cleans the shiit off the ring ????

Herrig literally beat the shiit out of Kish

That's all for now, just wanted to fill any fans in on the important stuff they missed at UFC OKC...just here to tell the story, as it really happened
tiphat.gif

-Ironlion

Jus' before the rsf Kiesa's arms looked like they maybe going floppy that's what prompted the rsf. I say

They weren't going floppy "quite yet" at that time.- he jus' didn't know what to do with them

[ RNC was locked in......eyh! ]

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Mr.Lion,
I agree on the RNC...but what about the girl shiiting her pants, too much fiber in her diet ? :)

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day B , B

Dana made some uncomplimentary comments re Mario Yamasaki .
Called him Mario Mazzagati . Lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Bwanabud

Hey EB,
Yep Dana called him a little girl, a bit harsh for trying to protect the fighter...he may have been 2-3-4 seconds early, not an easy job in my opinion.

Meraxes

Veteran
A diaper wouldn't be fool proof would it? I suppose a plug would be out of the question...Good sense of humor today for her tho "Shit happens" she said. No respect lost from me...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt I have seen someone survive longer than Kish in a tight rear naked. I was amazed she could do that and not tap or go out.

The poo tells me she was on the verge of passing out or dying but mentally not giving in. The body said quit but her mind held on.

So who is buying UFC 213? I guess I will. Not caring for the main event so much but the other 4 fights look good.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I think that has been hashed out already. Mac ko's Mayweather in first few rounds or gasses by the 10 to 15 minute mark and gets outpointed or tko'd if not ko'd.

Heavy probability that Mac does not win by KO and no chance he outpoints Mayweather. Both win in terms of money and Mac does not lose UFC sales as he was going outside what is expected of him.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Pac Man wants Floyd again .
He`s fighting Ozzie kid Jeff Horne in Brisbane Oz this weekend . Freddie roach says if he loses he`ll retire if he wins handsomely he will try for a Mayweather rematch .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

I'll take a house bet with ya Mr.Lion, I'll take FMJ winning in a decision...and actually hope I lose (-:

Bet: Winner picks avatar for loser for 30 days ? :woohoo:

...I'll take your Hat OFF! (n that cigarette man,that Cigarette!*:puke:( ? lolul ) ....... ---- :) grego' "will knock his Block Off" !!!!!!

N.B first fight^! ... when 'mg clearly lands a head shot they just REAllyyy dont recover! ............. "imagine" /swop characters with that dude when he lands ! ... ??? ..he be g'done!,:-Dhomes!

...legs like jelly- conor ull be talking to him.!?.(lol) ... etc

House bet? DONe deal...

.....tent SpeculaTOR! :D
-
:)
--
Eb thats bcus' ... He knows he could of been much more successful, ......."could of done loads better" (-; (.... ;guy gave too much respect.
-
jus' saying - cant rep ppl " the box slowely Appears-materializes in sections, but sticks on repu
Ok pc section! ; lUllll ... Even in safe mode, usin avg anti virus, super anti spyware,spybot [searchndestroy HuaA!;],& malware bytes the Device still has CorruptiONS! ...everytime, has done for seems like years!!! gets your bp going .....:(

(^Girl strength, -pwr!!! Yesum)

Last edited:

-Ironlion

* yea, n point the other way mr Hawk ......... :)!
:D;

-
Disagree yesum. Highest probability,cmg lands n rsf, OR the KO(tha' im talking) .... do agree he could "gas" tho, hes got 3rds!
BUT.... this is a different sport! 5th maybe like the 1st 2 for him ...... ?! .......but there 'ul be no 5th rnd ,LOL. .......1st rnd ......1st round
:wave:

( 12 rnds )

-
Twitter 2hrs ago: Dana White: Conor McGregor wants Khabib Nurmagomedov in Russia after Floyd Mayweather

If/when that one Materialises one of two things can happen in the ring/octogon. Either Conor knocks him out OR khabib wrestles him. if he has no option but to wrestle "the bear wrestler" ... He's lost! ... ??????????
Cmg's ground game IS improving tho !? :D AHEm! (lol) ????????????????

Last edited:

Bwanabud

Mr.Lion it's on bro.
I think CMG has till the 5-6 rounds to ko him, but after that it's a FMJ show. It's an exhibition, but an interesting one at that...props to CMG for making it happen and pocketing a bunch of cash.

jesbuds

I want CMG to win to help give more legitimacy to MMA for those that don't watch plus I think Mayweather is just a dick. I doubt that'll happen but it'd be fun to see.