What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Try some Classics together with your family. Nintendo Stuff is nice... ^^
I am freakin good at Mario Kart... Beat a little kid and stuff! :biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a phone call from the boss man this morning as I was about to walk out of work. "I need you to stick around for a couple of minutes. I'm right outside." Now I haven't seen or talked to him since I started my shifts. I work overnights as a critical facilities technician. (If you like to online shop, I need to be at work to make sure everything stays running.)

My mind starts racing. "WTF did I do?! Am I getting fired? FUCK!"

Wait 10 minutes for him to get in. Try to think of everything I might have done wrong that could possibly lead to my termination and not coming up with ANYTHING! (They have security guards taking temperatures for the few people allowed in the building which is why it took so long.)

Finally he walks in and over to my desk. I look him straight in the eye. "Am I getting fired?"

"Oh god no! Rob (my supervisor) was involved in a 1 car crash on the highway Friday afternoon. Rolled his car. He's in the ER with a leg broken in 2 places, fractured hip, broken arm, and a bunch of facial fractures and cuts. I need you to help me with his paperwork if he's not able to work remotely in 3 ish weeks when we catch up to what he's finished."

Apparently, old Robby likes to drive fast. His wife informed my boss that Rob had been pulled over for speeding 12 times in the last 2 years.

Really happy he's going to be OK (if he doesn't get Covid19 in the hospital) because I like the guy. REALLY happy I was stressing for no reason.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I read somewhere that they were treating cancer patients with 1 gr of oil per day. 300+ Mg for 3 times a day. So I started thinking how much is in a cookie, how many cookies I eat a day (all day), how many bowls I do a day, and how much is in a bowl.

I am not worried about getting cancer now.

Anybody else ever estimate how much T they are getting a day? How much?

Last edited:
M

moose eater

Mind-blowing statement of disconnect these days; despite the COVID19 pandemic, and Fairbanks now being classified in State papers as a 'hot spot,' the usual number of folks are still trying to score one-night-stands in Craigslist!!

Like the salmon swimming upstream to spawn, only to roll over on their backs and float down-current to become bear chow, or fish food, or...

The libido is truly a powerful and dangerous thing. Either that, or there's a WHOLE bunch of folks not paying attention these days.. Or maybe both.

Sunshineinabag

SERE school

SERE school

Mind-blowing statement of disconnect these days; despite the COVID19 pandemic, and Fairbanks now being classified in State papers as a 'hot spot,' the usual number of folks are still trying to score one-night-stands in Craigslist!!

Like the salmon swimming upstream to spawn, only to roll over on their backs and float down-current to become bear chow, or fish food, or...

The libido is truly a powerful and dangerous thing. Either that, or there's a WHOLE bunch of folks not paying attention these days.. Or maybe both.

had an instructor once told me that those fish feed the boreal forests in that area and have been for time in memorium. Alot of times they carry the salmon carcass to the banks or into the treeline eat their fav bits and leave the rest to rot....PERFECTO FERTILIZER!

Can you guys help me figure out what bobby martin (frank zappa back up vocal) is saying in this video.........
he says SIR RICHARD PUMPALOAF>>>>>>>TALES OF A DEMENTED BREAD BOPPER.........THEN CUCUMBER ----------by whole wheat loaf.....whats he saying?

https://youtu.be/Byvu5k9oupU
1:45 into the video pleaze

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Despite the scare headlines, reporting on retards that care only for themselves, and incessant number counting (reminds me of the news during the Vietnam war). There have been a lot of stories about human kindness, compassion, cooperation, and innovation. Times like these bring out the best in humanity.

Seems like the worst are always there and they don't shine in times like these. However, many find their best that they may not have even suspected themselves. When times seem most hopeless is when the true human spirit rises to meet the challenge.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Despite the scare headlines, reporting on retards that care only for themselves, and incessant number counting (reminds me of the news during the Vietnam war). There have been a lot of stories about human kindness, compassion, cooperation, and innovation. Times like these bring out the best in humanity.

Seems like the worst are always there and they don't shine in times like these. However, many find their best that they may not have even suspected themselves. When times seem most hopeless is when the true human spirit rises to meet the challenge.

yes. bless those that "run toward gunfire" (helping in crisis times at own risk). am out of rep, BB, but i will not forget...:tiphat: