What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20210310_140902181_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210310_141134297.jpg

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hey fellas, supposed to hit 56 here today! Back to freezing later on this week, but I'll take it. Laundry day again, before it reached critical mass this time:) I took down three last night and did a veg area overhaul. Still waiting on a few stragglers to clone from the seed run. I did start to get roots on one clone from the tester I managed to keep alive from you, Hammer. I'll update the thread if she turns out female. Everything seems to be going along swimmingly. Probably just cutting clones and transplanting today. I might take down another CSS if I'm feeling froggy. I hope everyone's gardens are doing well!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
At least it's not 1's .... I bought weed with 1's when I was a kid, no one cared LOL. If you came with change you were SOL. Your ass was at 7-11 getting bills for your change :D.

With kids in the house it is nice to have a stack of 1's around. Someone is always asking if I have money for something and only having 20's or 100's can get expensive.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...
more than an alright bike!
who's daddy's pretty girl?
IMG_20210310_141134297.jpg

got some errands to run today,and of course there's a big stack of pots waiting to be washed...and possibly the drying plants to deal with...having so many plants crammed into the drying tent is slowing things down...which is a good thing...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: got the hlg scorpion all boxed up and ready to go...hopefully the ups guy will take it as in hlg put the return label in one of those plastic dealys on the outside of the box so i can rip and slap and say goodbye...ordering 2 hlg600 rspec lights next week for the main flower room...need to move the 2x4 gmo tent when that crop finishes so i can break down the 5x5 tent and move the 4x8 in to be the new veg tent...

manedwolf

Hey everybody! Really cool thread going here. I've learned some cool stuff going through the pages. I hope to be able to contribute and add some value 🙂

RIP Dansbuds and JW.

Akss

Yep you do a much better job sorting out the material that that goes in the bucket than i do. Now i see how you get them big yields.:good:

Akss

:tumbleweed:seems pretty slow around the new mag..idk if im just not getting notifications of the threads im subbed to which is alot or peeps just arnt posting much now...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Personally I have not posted much since the upgrade.....too slow for me and I just don’t have the patience waiting on pages to refresh. I was hoping it would get better but starting to lose faith. I have yet to try on a pc....just mobile so far.

Akss

Just mobile so far here also. Was wondering if there is a difference now seeing there is no option to toggle back and forth anymore. Wish this chicken would hurry up and cook damn stomach is doing some heavy growling. Plus i need the oven to decarb some bud...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
that’s good to know, I have gotten used to everything else. was missing a whole album and I hadn’t even checked to see if it was back. If not I will send atuk a message.