What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
16fr.jpg

so dank:D

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
raZor
Howzit brother..?? You had to go and post that pic.. I love those focking things my sister always has them at her house... mmm mmm mm gooood.. We are eating stuff chicken breast with brocoli & cheese with mashed potatoes. & sweet corn.. with h2o.... not soda's peace n pufs..

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Dayyum sackO thats a nice home cooked meal right there
i went out for korean tonight.. soooo disapointed,, i mean it wass good and all.. but.. yeah pretty much a joke

and yeah i smashed on those ferrero rochers :biglaugh:

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea tonight was homemade chicken & rice soup with ritz crackas... And NO i couldnt pass up a gelati with watermelon and sour apple italian ice layered with soft serve ice cream... mm mm good.. peace n pufs

M3@n_0n3

Anyone else remember those old bits on Hee Haw?

Hey Grandpa, what's for supper?

picture.php

Were havin fried chicken so crisp and hot,
With tatters and gravy make sure and take a lot.
There’s green beans and fatback and biscuits with butter,
And cold cold milk, straight from the udder.
And fer desert, get ya some pie,
There’s sweet tater, apple and of course yer favorite shoo-fly.

This thread reminds me of them, and I loved them almost as much as I love these threads!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I had gelato for the first time a couple of days ago. hazelnut and chocolate...YUM! Really expensive though for a small portion. Not as good as frozen custard, IMO.

Right now nothing...didn't have any good meals today except for an awesome sandwich.

Alright so today's lunch consisted of

attachment.php

Warm Pastrami on sourdough roll [toasted]
Melted Swiss cheese on lettuce
With Horseradish/Spicy Mustard/Local Vermont Honey Mustard sauce

In the spirit of today being the first day of spring,
A blueberry/strawberry/carrot/baby spinach salad
Dressing was a little local honey mustard from above, it is spicy and with a hint of vinaigrette in there, so, perfect for the salad.
I was surprised how good it went with the strawberries and blueberries.

And some black tortilla chips. Should have had a beer with it! Next time.

Attachments

• IMG_1503.jpg
    IMG_1503.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 25

sackoweed

Veteran
that focking samich looks delsihus... I will definitely make me one of those.. niiice.. tonight i had leftover chicken & rice soup all gone.. Wife makes it, it is my mom's recipe... bless her heart.. And not goin to lie cheated again and had me a gelati with 3 diff flavs of italian ice.. :D peace n pufs ya'll...

sackO

ok, today's meal's quality is directly proportional to picture quality =P

attachment.php

fried chicken wings
calzone with ricotta + mozz cheese + spinach + olives + chicken fingers + bbq sauce
French fries with garlic powder/cayenne pepper and melted cheddar cheeze + some salt
washed down with diet coke, frosty!

Attachments

• IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 23

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Cumin, ancho chili, paprika rubbed pork loin. Goes along nicely with the spicy chili and garlic carrots, sweet potato and peas. Alongside a nice tall glass of iced tea. :yummy:

o man that looks good and even tho i just had meatloaf & sweat potatoes yours wins i want a do over!! ahhhh mmmmmm
sweet potato love wooooo

sackoweed

Veteran
worked late tonight and went straight over to applebee's had the riblet platter xtra fries instead of cole slaw.. two raz tea's... ohh appetizer was artichoke spinach dip... peace n pufs..

sackoweed

Veteran
I had for din din buffalo wild wings ordered 50 wings.. large buffalo chips and water... dipping sauce was mango habanero and ranch... tuesdays are my cheat day so i had a hot chocolate sundae with peanuts and butterfinger.. hehe..

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sack, you eat at bufalo wild wings alot.. ive never been, i donno if they are close to me? im gonna have to check them out

im about to do the grilled cheese and tomato soup deal...