What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Obviously you didn't read anything.

There is No Such Thing as Drug SATIVA.

ALL Drug Cultivars are either Narrow Leaf Indica, or Broad Leaf Indica.

ALL Cannabis Sativa is HEMP.

Other than criticizing for cut, and paste, it would do you well to read, and comprehend.

All Drug Cultivars are NL/BL, but became acclimated to whatever specific region they adapted to, after MAN spread them around the world. But ALL Drug Cultivars originated I Eurasia.

But I hate to break the news to you.

ALL Drug Cultivars, are INDICA, be they Narrow, or Broad Leaf.

WHO THE FUCK CARES, RCC CAN SUCK BOTH MY DICKS

ambertrichome

Veteran
I gave a pack to a friend last night, and hes going to start them within the next day or so.

They'll be started, and vegged under 1000w Hortilux HPS, and 2 gallon pots x Promix BX and after sex determined, vegged in 20 gallon containers to whatever height my buddy wants them to be, and then put under 2 1000W Gavitas.
He'll likely veg them 2 months. We grow trees.

Yea I've got a couple packs to dig through and see what they hold. I have two other old skunk strains that I just popped also. I'm hoping for some other funky phenos to work with as well as the RKS. I feel like there'S no better foundation for breeding projects than a good skunk. Time to put the skunk back in funk! We don't have to hide it anymore.

Obviously you didn't read anything.

There is No Such Thing as Drug SATIVA.

ALL Drug Cultivars are either Narrow Leaf Indica, or Broad Leaf Indica.

ALL Cannabis Sativa is HEMP.

Other than criticizing for cut, and paste, it would do you well to read, and comprehend.

All Drug Cultivars are NL/BL, but became acclimated to whatever specific region they adapted to, after MAN spread them around the world. But ALL Drug Cultivars originated I Eurasia.

But I hate to break the news to you.

ALL Drug Cultivars, are INDICA, be they Narrow, or Broad Leaf.
:laughing: He's right you know.

D3pthCharg3

On account of plant counts I could only start two of my Festers. I acquireded them directly from Master Thai before the holidays. Neither have double serrations at the moment. They look identical. They do, however, both have quite a stink for vegging plants. I will be popping more as numbers allow.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Keep an update if possible. Ill try also, but my buddy live 80 miles away that I gave the seeds to, and is slow to get his finger out of his ass to keep updates. But I know if it sucks, and the shit is known early on to seem like junk, he'll let me know in that regard. In some ways, not hearing from him can be a good thing, as I have other seeds to start, if the current stuff seems to be junk. Im the seed guy for now, and I get all the product. Ive spent over $1000 USD in the last 3 weeks, and also gave 1 guy 2 brand new x 1000w Gavitas, and am thinking about trying/buying the 1000w CMH for Veg vs 1000w Hortilux HPS.

Other friends ceilings are to low for Gavitas.

bestothebest

On account of plant counts I could only start two of my Festers. I acquireded them directly from Master Thai before the holidays. Neither have double serrations at the moment. They look identical. They do, however, both have quite a stink for vegging plants. I will be popping more as numbers allow.

F2's:biggrin::
Please

We were just gifted 2 packs of festers to pheno hunt, only thing that I'm Leary of is that RKS was supposedly suppose to pop up in 20% of the plants and is mentioned in the description yet I haven't seen on person say they found RKS in the festers. We run 3 different varieties of old skunk lines and all of them, at a foot tall you know which is RKS. In veg they all real of skunk, some a little spicier than others, some a little sweeter, all skunky, and the RKS is already almost putrid. It's skunky, but a stem rub reveals a bunch of just foul smelling shit. Real RKS can't be confused with anything else.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I haven't really seen any grow reports of the Festers, as it really hasn't been out very long.
If the seeds were harvested in Sept/Oct, that means theyre only 120-150 days old give or take a some days.

D3pthCharg3

Mine just got new shoes. They exhibit strong vigor, and responded quickly when transplanted. Both are very uniform, including prolific rooting. They also have a nice onion soup smell to them when handled. I liked them so much in veg I just wet another two seeds (as well as one Golden Coast Genetics HP13 S2 fem) I am limited by my plant count, but these are at the very top of the 'what's next' list. I will keep updates coming.

Last edited:

D3pthCharg3

Fu(k it, I just got the opportunity to do more numbers, so I just popped my remaining 5...so that's all of 'em - we'll see

Next on the SKUNK list is:
Golden Coast BOEL Skunk x CDSFV
Dominion Swayze
Nature Farm Dumpster x Skunk #18

ambertrichome

Veteran
We will also be running some Dominion gear soon.

Dominion Skunk

Granny Skunk. Will start 1 pack of each. Also have high expectation for this stuff.

The SKUNK has got the SSSC Sk1, Skelly Hashplant ( MMMMMM ) and Chemdog91, and the SSSC Sk1 is supposed to be a Pole Cat pheno. Time will tell. But Dominion has a great rep, and some fire.

I love the real deal Skelly. Its second to none for resin production, and also REEKS of Pine, and Skunk.

Scrappy-doo

Skelly has good resin production? I've heard several breeders on the pot cast say it's not frosty at all but smell and taste is where it shines.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Looks pretty good to me. Not the frostiest Ive ever seen, but no slouch.

Attachments

• Hash-Plant-strain-review-indica-hybrid.jpg
    Hash-Plant-strain-review-indica-hybrid.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Scrappy-doo

That your pic Amber? Been looking around for skelly pics but haven't found much. Got a pack of puck yeah so I'd like to see mom a little more. Definitely looks frostier than I've been hearing.

ambertrichome

Veteran
No, not my photo. Theyre out there, but are hard to find.

The resin heads on this stuff aren't BIG, and may make some think its no very frosted. But down at the enlarged level, its easy to see there is good resin production from the Skelly.