What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unless you happen to be a cyclist...then it's a total dick move,some water isn't going to hurt the truck so using the truck as a weapon is just cowardly

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
unless you happen to be a cyclist...then it's a total dick move,some water isn't going to hurt the truck so using the truck as a weapon is just cowardly

It isn't about a bit of water. It's about some arrogant goof blocking traffic, not moving over or giving a fuck about anyone else and flipping them off. Cyclist deserved to have his bike crushed. You can't just take up the road you want just because you're on a bike. That's dumb. And challenging a truck? Super dumb. Share the road or be eaten by it.

I get it.... You probably love your bike to bits and think you deserve special treatment when you're on the road. I totally get it. I love my cat just as much but if it keeps shitting in people's garden, someone will take it out.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
To put it more delicately,attitude is everything.There are cyclists that just enjoy riding,and then there are the cyclists that exhibit an entitled attitude.Those are the folks I take issue with.Do I think someone should be run off the road?Not normally....but some people just beg for it.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
We don't have any context for that 4-second clip, so let's let it go. Be careful out there on the roads and highways, it's not for the weak.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wouldn't have posted it if I'd thought the cyclist was actually injured, he obviously took a nudge & he bailed off the bike to the safety of the grass ass opposed to the asphalt; and no, I don't condone that kind of driving or attitude.

IqpD3nB.gif

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
In Amsterdam, Bicycles have right of way over Pedestrians, and they can get shitty about it if you step in 'their' way.