What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Confess here

Floridian

Veteran
I love fox news.From Doocy to Kilmeade to Bill of course.I'm just like you.I love to grow and have done so for 14 years,but fox news is a cut above the rest.Everyone disparages fox news and I don't get it.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i love the " carpenters",,,,
her voice makes me feel good always,,s2

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been listening to Babymetal, a Japanese girl band. It feels ridiculous, the contrast between the vocals and the instruments. Brutal metal riffs mixed with teenage girls trying to sound cute.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Ever since the first love of my life dumped me in 2004, every time I get close to love, I dump the girl for some lame reason.
I'm really a schmuck for doing that. Maybe I could've found another love of my life.
It's really because I don't have my shit together and I don't want to say that I don't need all this responsibility and someone wanting all of my time.
But what's better, being tied down and not able to do anything or being free and single doing pretty much as I please? I really dunno at this point which is the right way to go.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ever since the first love of my life dumped me in 2004, every time I get close to love, I dump the girl for some lame reason.
I'm really a schmuck for doing that. Maybe I could've found another love of my life.
It's really because I don't have my shit together and I don't want to say that I don't need all this responsibility and someone wanting all of my time.
But what's better, being tied down and not able to do anything or being free and single doing pretty much as I please? I really dunno at this point which is the right way to go.

Freedom is awesome. :) I dumped my gf of 4 years (off and on) last weekend. I don't want to say anything bad about her except that we weren't compatible. We weren't a good match for each other long term. We tried so many times, too many times really. We would both be happier today if I had just done it for good back in 2013.

The love of my life left around Christmas 2011. My wife at the time. I found out she was cheating, and the whole thing fell apart that December. I still believe that life is better overall when you find love with the right person. It has to be the right person. Being tied down in a relationship sucks when you're with the wrong girl. You can find happiness in life alone, but it's better when you're with the right girl.

WelderDan

Veteran
When I vote, I frequently write in "The Lizard People" if I don't like any of the candidates. Looks like they get another vote this year.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm voting for Gary Johnson again this year. I'm happy to support him for president. I'm sad about his chances of winning, realistically.

atk7

I have been known to smoke cannabis frequently and probably to have a room that has a low hum eminating from the vicinity if you know what to listen for.