What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scandalous cannabis convent in the UK

Nunsacred

Hi folks :wave:

For those who don't know me,
2012 will be my 3rd proper guerrilla grow.
I'm not good with name translations from other sites so I haven't changed mine....good to see Dimodz is here, & harold...

This place icmag is huge.
Bit giddying at first with the sheer detail onscreen.

Anyway this convent garden grow is
mostly Hybrids From Hell stock, but not all.

:blow bubbles: Got a few jars of bud, notably these :
Lebcheese
Golden Grapefruit
CFP Foundation
Wizard's Sleeve
Arne's Hash Plant

but also some strange name hacks, many Nordic strains.

I've made a hack : Lebcheese X Arne's Hash Plant
and have tried a few of them, with reasonable results.
Will grow more of these, and cross 2 smelly ones to try and get a tweaked version of the Lebcheese back out of the mix.

....that's the plan anyway.

May 2012 be good growing for us all

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
there goes the neighborhood
22-facebook-emoticons.jpg

good to have you on here:jump: leb x arnes on my shopping list

Nunsacred

It seems as though I may not search a forum, only the current thread.

.....?? really ??......

OK well here's a pic of the one and only plant I have managed to clone from last year's grow :
LC2_prime.jpg

This plant gave 4.5L of dry bud….nicest high & flavour I've found.

Last edited:

Nunsacred

Lebcheese is my favourite strain so far;
though I since found out that it's Cheeseleb - the mother plant comes first in the name.

The flavour and high from this one is just .... sacred.
Tastes mostly sweet and fruity overall but it has endless flavours in there, and something quite like a dog's bed.

Got a mate growing this indoors and he's named it BART SIMPSON because the buds look like his hair, sort of.
This year I grew a clone
with multiple branches and got leafier buds
....but the flavour and hit is there - it's bloody lovely again.

So that's kind of an intro to my grows - mostly quite lazy.
Just a personal grower, so it's easy to achieve what I want without digging to Australia or carrying compost bags anywhere.
I like a sativa/indica hybrid, and I use a volcano vaporiser so a leafy bud tastes just as good as a dense one.
Better if the dense ones go mouldy.

Now can someone explain to me how I might search this place for other grows with lebcheese? Do I have to search each thread in turn?

Last edited:
nice pictures nun ,think u must be using wrong search bit ,
go to top of page down aprox 7cm right in centre of page( white writing) search and downward arrow beside leads to advanced search

wotamess

YO.

it's the magical 50 posts. go give thumbs up to awesome buds for an hour or 2 and you'll be in. ;)

the catch: Lebanese cheese 'catpiss' pheno due to it's overwhelming, errrr, catpiss odour! i guess it's basically fully cheese dom. heavy yielder (10 + zeez), amazing structure. the pics are a bit shit, but it was grown in a friends garden in perfect south facing conditions.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wish i'd taken a cut, but to bad. she's hiding in the beans!

the main contender: lebanese cheese original (i.e. made at the same time as the LC F1's using the same cheese dom male) x sensi star. The most amazing taste and smell and the clearest stone of all the plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:yes:

-wam-

Nunsacred

Cool, thanks wotamess!

First one looks good, great producer in a small garden haha!
Glad the neighbours didn't spoil it.
Cats piss? like ammonia?

Second plant looks exactly like what I'm talking about, the dark delicate looking phenotype with the little sharp leaves and deep purple tinge, that's where I found the tasty magic.
Hopefully some of the seeds carry its magic.
I made a hack with Arnes hash Plant to try and speed it up and boost hash production even more.
Someone has said to me that one of them 'stinks of red berries' so I reckon it's there, but my 3 last year were a bit lacking in the flavour department.

Will see what this year brings....

wotamess

as you're into the lebanese cheese, i thought i'd post a few more pics from my last grow, which was dominated by it.

'black tar' pheno: named for it's colouration and awesome nose, which made me think of tar. 2nd place (1st being the catpiss) outta the LC's. GREAT stone and wonderful smoke. very smooth and tasty. earliest too, late sept.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

'babe' pheno: covered in triches, sweet candy smell and taste. best looker, 3rd on the overall scores of the 5 plants i grew, or sampled.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

'red' pheno named for it's colouration. the least best of the lot. weird 'sweet' flavour and good but not great stone. second best yielder after the catpiss, but mould prone.

picture.php

garden shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and another one of my beloved sensi star x lebanese cheese. really really really (really) want my last few seeds to be used in creating more of this blessing.

picture.php

don't mean to hijack. let me know if it's a bit OTT!

:yes:

-wam-

Nunsacred

That's cool, wotamess .... it's great to see the sisters. :dance013:

I'll get a few more pics out of the drawer...

….

Last edited:

Nunsacred

Just got back from a stay with inlaws. Was very sober for a few days.

Got back and had some lebcheese, and I really noticed how strong it is.
Surprising how calm and gentle the hit is for its strength.
I suddenly realised I didn't know what day of the week it was, and couldn't even work it out, seriously, despite having been sober for the last few days before and totally counting down the days to come home.

Seriously deep stone on that weed.

Nunsacred

Nice plants mate...Looking forward to what you'll have going on this season.
:) me too

Got plans to make some dry sift hash this year, might make a tumbler.

Still got a couple of grams left of ice hash; very potent, but lacks flavour....

Last edited:

Nunsacred

Today, my cutting of that Lebcheese was binned, after a long slow demise. :(
Tokes of sympathy to the usual place.

.... another cutting line survives in the hands of a more skilfull grower, who managed to re-veg her twice, so Bart Simpson lives on.

Nunsacred

what about the pitbul clone?
Um, not sure if you mean the Wiz Sleeve clone? That's fine..... :)

Edit : possibly mistaking me for someone else? I think someone's pretending to be me on that site I was banned from.

Last edited: