What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronic herms

Willie

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I just pulled up 19 Chronic plants because they didn't know if they were male or female!!!!
Every fricken one had some beautious bud and at least one male pollen sack!
SEEDS EVERYWHERE!!
Needless to say, I lost my chronic line because all my seeds are from the same plant.
Whot happened???
Did I stress the momma plant and not realize it????
If you have any ideas, I'll be downstairs crying softly in my empty flowering room. :badday:
Good news is...I'll clean it out good and start some Blue Moon Rocks and maybe some Rez Sour Diesel :joint:

Peace
Willie

G

man common

man common

hey bro .. hate it for ya ,, could have been stress ,, dem nanners tend to come from stress,, balls come from hermies,,this trait in the chromosomes
could infact carry a hermie or be more dom.. problem is ,, ya gotta watch yellin hermie on someones genetics, till you know for sure you had the right enviroment,, if you stressed them , well your fault ,, i can stress hermie anyones genetics .. just a simple light leak will do this ,, or lights on multi timmers that are off a lil can go it also ..but never the less this is something you could have done . and it could be seed company . i have seen it alot .

here is a great modo to go by

great genetics don't come cheap!!! and cheap genetics don't come great !!!!

you live by that .. and you make sure your not doing anything wrong . and their will be no problems

Last edited:

Willie

Hi guys...Thanks for replyin'.
CC....Genetics are Serious Seeds. My very first purchase from Ol' Gypsy at SeedsDirect....That's what started my very satisfactory business relationship I have with Gypsy and now Dutch. :wave:
Sun...I wish I knew what happened....I am by no means a breeder...Just some guy who has been around the beautius herb for a few years. This is the first time I have had this happen. :yoinks: Oh yeah, I've made some pretty good screw-ups before...very well could have been something I did (or didn't ) do.. :pointlaug
Ahhh, Bushy...You're a hoot! and yes, I do have a couple of good choices, don't I ? Oh... I have what I consider a zeffmountspendiffilous Sour Bubble.
She is soooo sticky, tates like I'm suckin' on lemon candies and quickly puts me in the Zone. :joint: Thank You!