What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Setting the Record STRAIGHT

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Harry...no one deleted the post except Mullet a/k/a
(£4£/ff/figaroo/GeordiLasmoke,Stacatto, pound'ed out, and about 15 others I won't waste my time typing....). I would have liked for it to stay up so everyone could see just 1 more time, ad nausium, what a complete nut case this entity is.

So don't blame admin....we didn't remove anything....the poster of it did.

Speaking of ad nausium....there's a Royal wedding here tomorrow.... :biglaugh:

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
It would be Phil the Greek's son, Charlie Boy, the one with
the big dumbo like ears that's going to ride that mule down
the aisle :biglaugh:

dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Bog has spoken!

Bog has spoken!

High Bog....well, if any independent breeder should know when numbers
just don't make sense, I'd say it would be you Bog...your seeds being as popular
as they are, well, is easy to see how just this one statement
alone blows this fella right out of the water!

£4£ said:
..snip>>>>snip>>>snip>>>> Dipsy Nirvana asked me to send
him 1 kilo of seeds (80,000-100,000) per strain in my
collection without meeting me or discussing prices.

Serious hallucinogens this boy is on. LMFAO :biglaugh:

Thanks Bog for helping to explain how utterly & obviously
rediculous a statement like that made above by £4£ truly is.

:wave:
dg

JustSayGrow

Somebody should just hire a private investigator too get the whereabouts of FF, and then pay someone too visit him and ask him nicely :D IN PERSON too go away, or he will be visitied not so nicely in the future.

G

BushyOldGrower said:
FF is a liar and the reason Gypsy and DG wish to set the record straight is the lies being spread by this fucking fool. He sullied my reputation just like everyone who ever trusted him at all.
When you betray the trust of so many good people you flirt with disaster.
-BOG

I concur.

G

JustSayGrow said:
Somebody should just hire a private investigator to get the whereabouts of FF,and then pay someone too visit him and ask him nicely :D IN PERSON too go away, or he will be visitied not so nicely in the future.

What makes you think we don't already know where he is? :biglaugh:

Hint:
If I was him,I wouldn't sleep too soundly :wink:

Last edited:

Gamera

hmmm. Maybe I'll buy one of those clones but I'd have to make the exchange in person.

Last edited:
G

HawaiianGrown said:
Rez,
LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE

I agree,wholeheartedly.
I,personally,won't have anything to do with the kid,I have better things to do.
However,he handed out a ton of his info to members hereabouts,who's he have to blame but himself if he reaps whatever horrifically bleak karma he's sewn?

Also remember,
Rezdog said:
INFORMATION* IS POWER.

We,the members here,have lots of the above,he has NONE.
(That's why he's so angry,capish?)

He's a smartass 18-year old kid who's likely a bored ex-bedmate of Michael Jackson's who couldn't get in on the lawsuit.

Eventually,he'll get bored,and leave.

Until then,the admin here will keep banning his nics,and I'll keep having a :biglaugh: at his feeble attempts at new attacks.

*We have successful grows,elite clones,and TONS of info on almost every aspect of cannabis-and now he's been banned from participation for being a lying,thieving jackofff.

tokinjoe

How do I always miss the start of these threads?? :confused: Down South we have a way of dealing with dickheads like this. It's called a good old-fashioned ass whupping...It's the only thing people like FF understand.....

Good for you Rez , why sink to his level , people like him aren't worth the time ,trouble, or worry, he " killed the goose that lays the golden eggs " so to speak :D , and will never be trusted here again. , and his new nic's are pretty easy to spot since he has such a low post count and does nothing but try to hussle people :biglaugh: .

Have a great day Rez .

O H

Gamera

I have a local fuckhead kid/scammer I've had to deal with for a few years and he's lived rent free in my head. Time to shine it and move on. Eventually someone with less to lose (or drunk) will pop his cork. I've got better things to do like buy beans and show my boobs.
G

Latest posts

Latest posts