What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's HERE....Hot off the press!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
After much waiting, pacing the floors dealing with a few obstacles thrown in the way....IT IS HERE! With much pride and joy...the 2nd Edition of International Cannagraphic being held in the hands of one very happy Gypsy....DVD's being formatted for N. America use and SOON, very SOON will be on the way to all subscribers.

I have reviewed the 2nd Edition, many times since it's arrival yesterday, and it is fabulous! Beautiful....absolutely stunning photography this time around and lots of good coverage from Jamaica, you are going to love this edition!

The 2nd Edition will be available for single issue and subscription sales from the homepage of IC Mag, or you can also purchase single autographed editions from Seedbay (will have them on Seedbay shortly).

So, how does that cover look????? It is only a teaser for what's inside! :wink:

Congrats to all involved for their hard work and dedication in bringing you this 2nd Edition!

:wave:
dg

G

That's a happy looking Gypsy for sure!

Congratulations to ALL of you, it looks awesome and there will be many many happy people :smile: I personally have just now linked your post to my friends over here subscribed to ICMag who were asking about the 2nd issue :wink:

G

right on, the first issue has been through many hands here, its a worn out mag, lol. all the growers here really enjoyed the first one, wasnt to long ago I found a DVD player that plays the first disk, we actually had a pretty good crowd here watchin it the first time, over and over:D

:yes: gypsy

CBF

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....give it a week Grat3fulH3ad....the editor has to go print the DVD's in NTSC format stateside first.....he gets there on tommorrow...

...I hope that you can wait that little bit longer?

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The DVD is awesome!

The DVD is awesome!

That fuckin thing is worth the double the price of the magazine. Bubbleman is a great piece you won't want to miss. I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek. Congratulations Gypsy!

Well, I would like to get an issue

Well, I would like to get an issue

I missed the first issue so I have bidded on an autographed copy to help support the cause. Looking forward to some good reading. :canabis:
NoS

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

How cool!
Congrats Gypsy n crew!
The first edition kicked ass. The DVD was great, played it on a friend's computer who flipped when he saw it! I'll be anxiously looking in the mail everyday. Keep up the good work!

cook- proud ICmag subscriber!