Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Arkansas > We did it!!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
We did it!!!! Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2018, 10:47 PM #41
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
It's almost spring and you know what that means. Something about dogwood trees blooming triggers the crappie spawn. Gonna start down south and work my way to blue mountain lake. I'm sure you have no clue where that is lol.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 PM #42
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
https://katv.com/news/local/medical-...n-applications
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 12:06 AM #43
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
It's almost spring and you know what that means. Something about dogwood trees blooming triggers the crappie spawn. Gonna start down south and work my way to blue mountain lake. I'm sure you have no clue where that is lol.
I'll bring my boat!!! I'm past due for a "real" fish fry!!!

Looks like storm got sixth place. If somebody fails to come up with their license fees, then he's got an opportunity to have one.
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 12:22 AM #44
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
I noticed the licenses went to counties where the economy needs a boost but I doubt they will get it. To much greed in this state.

Old 02-28-2018, 12:37 AM #45
Bud Green Sr.
I dig dirt

Bud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivor
I doubt if a dispensary will be up here...

Maybe J-boro, but I even doubt that...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green Sr. is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 12:32 AM #46
Jellypowered

Jellypowered is a jewel in the roughJellypowered is a jewel in the roughJellypowered is a jewel in the roughJellypowered is a jewel in the roughJellypowered is a jewel in the roughJellypowered is a jewel in the rough
Holy FUCK. 600,000 for a permit to grow something "Legally"

Edit: 100,000 for the "fee" and a 500,000 dollar bond.

What the hell Arkansas.
Jellypowered is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2018, 01:03 AM #47
Bud Green Sr.
I dig dirt

Bud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivorBud Green Sr. is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellypowered View Post
Holy FUCK. 600,000 for a permit to grow something "Legally"

Edit: 100,000 for the "fee" and a 500,000 dollar bond.

What the hell Arkansas.
Yeah, pretty fucked up....Just like most other places...Crooked as hell!
Don't worry...!
99.9% of us are just gonna keep on doing things the way we always did....

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green Sr. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:14 AM #48
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Green Sr. View Post
I doubt if a dispensary will be up here...

Maybe J-boro, but I even doubt that...
I bet batesville gets 1. It will probably go to Don McSpaden lol. And it wouldn't surprise me if they used some of the genetics they seized from me to start up with. Fucking asshats!!!!