What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GSC clones

S

SmokingYoda

So I grabbed these 2 gsc clones off buddy who was just killing everything given to him. These are the weakest clones I've ever seen lol. Anyways.
They were in jiffy cubes in some unknown soil. I'm going to try and bring them back to life so I placed clones in solo cups filled with my own living soil. I decided to place these under a 600watt led light as all my other lights are in use. They are on a 18/6 and only receive soft water.
When I received these one appeared to be light bleached a bit. Real droopy. Just weak looking all around. Buddy was told these were 3 weeks old. I highly doubt it. Too me I think buddy clipped these and jammed them in jiffys and gave un rooted clones. Lol. Anyways heres some photos. I hope I can salvage these lol.

Attachments

• 20181130_191534.jpg
    20181130_191534.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181130_191517.jpg
    20181130_191517.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 19

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Change of spectrum can cause stress like from say HID to LED etc could be overwhelmed with stress give the ladies some time and they should come through best of luck

Robinson

It is very hard to look at such photos, I regret the plant. In order to bring them back to life, you need to analyze what kind of light was previously used, find out exactly what the earth was, maybe everything was not as bad as you describe? After all, 18/6 may be too sharp for the plant. I would recommend making changes very smoothly and carefully, so as not to make things worse.

Latest posts

Latest posts