What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thirsty or something else? HELP!

Canna Joey

1000 Watts is much hotter then 400
Vanilla Phoenix is correct the hight needs to be between 30 to 35 inches above the camopie
Questions
How often do you water ?
Do you use a meter to check how dry
Do you use any myco fungi?( this help root development makes them happy)
Also even if you use super soil after 2 months the soil may need some help
Like compost teas also fertilizer

Have you used cal mag at all ?

I fine if I keep my little ones in solo cups for too long they do get root bound ( I leave then in solo cups only till the show main leaves only about 10 days then up pot to 5 x 5x 7 plastic pots till they’ve vegged for may be 20 more days then in to 3 gallon fabric bags till they are done

If they are root bound water from top and bottom let them soak water up

Try cal mag less is more in everything when it come to our favorite plant
Just my 2 cents
Peace :dance013:

Day 32

Day 32

Cruising right along... Got the mini veg up operational. Just sowed some White Widow Feminized and Critical Feminized. When I pull the plug on this study, they will almost be ready to go straight to 12/12.
Just getting everything dialed in day by day. It's a process. Sorry the phone camera shots aren't the best as this phone I have is a piece. Getting lots of crystals and dankness going on!

D32.jpg

D32a.jpg

D32b.jpg

mini.jpg

Canna Joey

Hi there
Just read an article on another forum about going up to 5 th week and I am going to try it myself,I’ve always believed if it blocks light it’s got to go
good luck
great pics

Peace

Going on Day 40

Going on Day 40

Yeah, I cleaned them up. Had a herm on my hands so I found the nanners and plucked em. It's to good of a strain to toss. I will just keep an eye on er. This strain is pictured in the zoomed shots....

Peace

Revolver.jpg

IMG_20181108_191357112.jpg

IMG_20181108_191823883 (1).jpg

IMG_20181108_192318469.jpg

rocker

Hey Man - Got a bit busy a work and other obligations, but I am back in town and so I had to drop by and say Hi. You are looking very nice on day 40, Mine are Ok, but I think I should have fatter buds then I do at day 40, yours are really plumping up nicely. I am hoping all goes well down the stretch run. will be watching your race to the finish line.

Day 43

Day 43

Couple close ups of the Night Queen and the mystery girl.....Shes really sexy and and the Queens are showin some leg too :)

Revolver...jpg

NQ.jpg

NQ1.jpg

Day50

Day50

Starting to look at the Trichs. So far mostly clear there are a few cloudy ones and even an amber here and there!

Peace

D50.jpg

D50a.jpg

They are all cut!

They are all cut!

Harvest window for the strains this round were 60 to 67 days. Got my drying room dialed in on RH and temps, mason jars waiting in the wing with boveda 62% humidipaks gonna do a long cure 2 to 3 months before breaking out the nugs.

Peace