What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Super Sweet Seeds Ⓡ Promo

George_TheVault

Vault_Sweet_Blog_Promo_Slider.png

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a Super Sweet Seeds [FONT=&quot]Ⓡ[/FONT] Promo!

With SEVEN different entry methods, your chance to get your hands on some Sweet Seeds [FONT=&quot]Ⓡ[/FONT] Seeds, rolling papers and cool stickers is here! (and of course the obligatory “The Vault” T Shirt)

Enter now via ICMAg to win:
4 Single packs of Sweet Skunk Ⓡ Auto Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
A Vault T Shirt

To enter all you need to do is comment on this thread!

To read more about this promo and enter via 6 other methods visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-%e2%93%87-promo

The closing date to enter is 10th of April. The winning entries will be picked at random and the winners will be announced on the 11th of April.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Ohighoguy

Cool Beans!! The Vault and Sweet Seeds back at it again. Most generous people in the game. Thanks for another great giveaway opportunity.

Tonka

3/4 replies have been from accounts made by George. Hit the users name to look at the other post they have made, 1 each and all to the same Vault thread. Serious case of buyer beware with these guys. Seed stores that still allow credit card payments should set the alarm bells ringing though.

islandgrower721

3/4 replies have been from accounts made by George. Hit the users name to look at the other post they have made, 1 each and all to the same Vault thread. Serious case of buyer beware with these guys. Seed stores that still allow credit card payments should set the alarm bells ringing though.

It is kinda weird but hey just giving the thread some action to get more people to enter. As long as they don't win if it is the case .
I deal with the vault all the time and their customer service is top notch. #THEVAULTISTOPS :woohoo:

Bax

Go Vault

Go Vault

View Image

The Vault are Super happy to bring you a Super Sweet Seeds [FONT=&quot]Ⓡ[/FONT] Promo!

With SEVEN different entry methods, your chance to get your hands on some Sweet Seeds [FONT=&quot]Ⓡ[/FONT] Seeds, rolling papers and cool stickers is here! (and of course the obligatory “The Vault” T Shirt)

Enter now via ICMAg to win:
4 Single packs of Sweet Skunk Ⓡ Auto Seeds from Sweet Seeds Ⓡ
A pack of Sweet Seeds Ⓡ branded king size rolling papers
A cool Sweet Seeds Ⓡ sticker
A Vault T Shirt

To enter all you need to do is comment on this thread!

To read more about this promo and enter via 6 other methods visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-super-sweet-seeds-%e2%93%87-promo

The closing date to enter is 10th of April. The winning entries will be picked at random and the winners will be announced on the 11th of April.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winner will have their prize sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition seeds, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Thanks to the Vault for the great contest.

George_TheVault

Hi Buddy,

Why would accepting credit cards ring bells if its done properly?

I understand the source of your comment but we are a huge company with a lot of happy customers paying by credit card. Of course we know and understand the difficulty in finding professional processors and banks to work with in our industry but that doesn't cause any problems for our customers, just because we have created relationships with banks and processors that other seedbanks haven't been able too?, I see that as a huge positive for us!

Its actually more secure to buy from us using credit card than it is with most online shops in "normal" industrys!

Check any review site and you will see us near the top. That's because we know what we are doing. We are only as good as our customers trust so we work exceptionally hard to make sure that is always maintained.

We also guarantee all orders (where tracking is available) because we know our systems are best.

We also accept cash / cheque, bank transfer and bitcoin though if you prefer those methods :)

George_TheVault

Im not even sure what that means "3/4" replies are made from accounts made by George?

I only have 1 account on here, my colleague Gary has 1 as well. Gary will be taking over running our promos so the "baton" is being passed to him but i will always be around to help when needed of course.

I'm guessing its because the same people enter our competitions and commetn on our threads but me having multiple accounts would not be tolerated by ICMag and i would never consider doing anything unethical.

The Vault are legit buddy, I am here to increase our exposure as a business and a great way of doing that is running free seed giveaways in conjunction with our breeders, who also benefit by getting their seeds to potential customers who may not have heard of or bought from them before, its a win for us, you and the breeders!

happy to answer any questions or clear up any confusion anyone may have, either on the forum or via PM

always here to help :)