What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bitcoin Talk

EasyGoing

kanka can come off a bit strong, but I have a feeling his info might come out on top in the end.

I think everybody pissed at easy cause hes actually making money while everyone else is sittin on it. Ive been messin around here and there but honestly the candy bars at the fat camp sounds like my kinda ballgame lol

never got the bots goin, I dont have enough money to loose to keep playin with this stuff. Only got a couple litecoins and not sure if Im just gonna sit on them or daytrade.

if facebook and google are both against crypto, you better believe this is a war.

You really think crypto will hit 1k?

Points to remember.

Mt Gox
China Fud
India fud
Korea fud
SEC fud
Facebook Fud
Google fud
and the list goes on.

Last year this time, BTC was 1200$. Now, 8700$ Even with all the fud. This is a train coming full speed, and the banks think they can stop it with 10 ft left on the tracks.

Imagine the gains once the market is regulated and big money comes in. You boys better be stacking everything you own into this market if you believe. I know I believe. :tiphat:

EasyGoing

BTW, I drive a Dodge Ram.........

picture.php

You know it!

geneva_sativa

Somehow I bet GooGal and FuckFaceBook will have the elites new darling crypto The PetroDollar ( no, not kidding. . . how original ! ) advertisements on their pages

EasyGoing

Somehow I bet GooGal and FuckFaceBook will have the elites new darling crypto The PetroDollar ( no, not kidding. . . how original ! ) advertisements on their pages

Hence the real war. Squash the competition by not allowing advertising, then build your own coin and market the crap out of it. So the real war isn't about ending crypto, it's about controlling it. Remember that people. This is why we can't lose this war. Control over digital currency, the currency of the future, is at stake. Do you want the people to control their fate, or governments?

Heck, the number one rule to remember about all big biz and government regarding anything....... IT'S ABOUT CONTROL!

geneva_sativa

Indeed, I agree 100 %

And there are so many people that feel so strongly about decentralized currencies and see the bullshit moves trying to discredit it, causes me to have hope for the future :plant grow:

Kankakee

:lurk:

Another day, BTC getting CRUSHED, just as EasyGoing was " Stacking " Lol' clown-car stuff'

next stop $1,500.00 before bounce, then, it's game over but longs will bail with swiftness once it cracks $6,000.00

Attachments

• 33_1521035658.jpg
    33_1521035658.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 14

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Just fallout from China, once that's out of the system I'm gambling on a decent recovery again

R

Rubber Chicken

Kankanee, do you really think the whole crypto/blockchain industry is just simply going to 'go away'?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Since neo can't put any of its projects through ico anymore, it dries up it's fast cash. That leaves it's USA counterpart free to move ahead. Eth all the way now, it's bottomed and started recovering.

EasyGoing

:lurk:

Another day, BTC getting CRUSHED, just as EasyGoing was " Stacking " Lol' clown-car stuff'

next stop $1,500.00 before bounce, then, it's game over but longs will bail with swiftness once it cracks $6,000.00

You are so dumb, it's unbelievable.

I didnt say I was stacking. I actually said BTC will be sucking up the alts, and dipping below 9k, maybe down to 6k. So I have been shorting the market, and MAKING A KILLING!!!!!! Stop with your nonsense. Not my fault you can't understand what I wrote, cause if you did and payed attention you would have made a good amount of money this week.

I am betting on the market going down to 6k at the moment, and I have my profits being taken every 10-20%.

I have almost doubled my position in BTC in the last month while the market is going down.

Guys, if you would have listened to the one tip I gave, you all would have improved your portfolio over the last week. Good luck.:tiphat:

EasyGoing

Ouch, Etherium did get fkd as I was afraid. I’m going to do some TA on ETH and see if I can guesstimate a bottom target range. Good luck yall.

ETH is dying. NEO took a good amount of steem from ETH even with the news. Other platforms are starting up and breaking away from ETH, like TRON. ETH will still be used, but it's market share is disappearing. Don't be stuck holding those bags....... ETH used to be dead locked at 10% of BTC. Now its dipping, and continuing to dip. I say ditch ETH.

If ETH continues on it's current trend-line, then the bottom of that trend-line is around 440$. That is what my TA is showing.

As always guys, not financial advice. Do your own thing. :tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What wallet should I use for usd tether?

please...will the people who can answer questions ..from especially people like explosive..please answer questions .we can't just answer arguments we need to include new people and spread inclusion

if you join binance and download the app.. you are given/created a tether wallet ... apparently it's a cold wallet ? depending on how much you want to put in..id say use a combination of binance for trading and holding small amounts and then uses a nanno blue to hold considerable amounts on a hardware wallet...nano have had a man in the middle hack recently (check it out) but id say its still the best place to keep hardware tether (usdt)