What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a NEM ...
picture.php
picture.php
She just happens to be good

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can assure you it was entirely accidental!

got the next round of plants for the led room up-potted...took every last scrap of medium i had...culled some clones...got a tray of rooted cuts for my buddy,and one of the rozay keepers for relentless...gotta ship that out monday...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
We did something simple.....open face ham and swiss then topped with fresh veggies. The tomatoes, peppers, and cucumbers came out of our garden. Onions and radishes from the Saturday market.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
We went fishing today, and the only things biting were deer flies and mosquitoes. If I knew the food web wouldn't completely collapse, I would make it my life's work to kill them all. Miserable creatures.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Chicken French and shrimp scampi tonight. Stupid over full. Been getting some rain every day.

Your adventure tomorrow sounds awful. Props for pushing yourself so hard! Hope you have bacon on hand for recovery!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chicken French and shrimp scampi tonight. Stupid over full. Been getting some rain every day.

Your adventure tomorrow sounds awful. Props for pushing yourself so hard! Hope you have bacon on hand for recovery!
should be a good amount of type two fun...just the right amount...bordering on stupid,but not quite over the line...

Latest posts

Latest posts