What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put another plant under the GC ROI-E420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got most of all testers up potted. Chased down a big ass black cricket in my veg room. Pretty sure it was a fat female looking to lay eggs. Not a chance..I need to clean the veg tent floor tomorrow. Im burnt out from the up potting. I noticed the FB-C x FS#18 is making the veg room reak. There's no scrubber in the veg room. I guess I will hook 1 up.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from errands...and a visit to the college goats,probably there for the re-goat learning online program!

one of the bike shop mechanics got the 'vid...a youngster so he should be fine....still a bummer though...the rest of the mechanics all their wives/girlfriends have moved out for the time being...

took some pedals down to be rebuilt,i dont have a bench vise which turned out to be important...they already got them done so i can pick them up tomorrow...like getting two pairs of pedals for 150 bucks!:D wait,that's still friggin expensive!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Shroom-a-zoom zoom :biglaugh:

I need to go through 50 branches, deseed them, put them into tiny ziplocks, then into labeled envelopes, then into a lock-lock in the seed fridge.

I also found a few more tips for starting old seeds, so I want to go through the old collection and see what might sprout.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I havnt done the branches yet

After taking some shrooms and smoking OGMango, I watched the movie Orange Sunshine. It was good.

It felt like time travel to my youth

They were bringing all the hash in that we were smoking

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anyone know the name of the company that makes stickers that can be verified online. I need to get some of these Security stickers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,it's raining...not too bad right now,but the bulk of the storm is still on it's way...first rain here at the house in like 6 weeks...

cable went out for a second...got a really short power outage...like 1/10 of a second...nice to have all led lighting...they dont explode!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'member when weed came in ziplock bags,and that was fancy?:smokeit:

times they are a changin'

i mean joe is a respectable businessman now!:bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts