What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

I've ran alot of starfighter gear over the last 2 years,at least 20 different x's,and lots of alien gear.imho I don't care for any of the LAD dom phenos.it's larfy,it takes longer than the TA doms,and it just doesn't have that cherry creme Brulee funk the other side offers.I also run exotic's keeper f2 cut,which looks just like obs's alien kush.relly's whitefighter should kill it!

I got some dank genetics - sour starfighter fems. hoping they picked a good starfighter pheno to reverse the sour dubb on.. im trying to decide weather to run this next or rp's sour kush. seen only amazing reports on the SK.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Instead of popping the Alien Dog F-3 I made I am going to pop some Starfighter F-2 and see if it's anything I'll perceive as fire

Instead of popping the Alien Dog F-3 I made I am going to pop some Starfighter F-2 and see if it's anything I'll perceive as fire
feed those f2s heavy and try to stay away from any extended flushing.i ran mikes keeper f2 cut for a few years.look for the tapered leaves with alien kush serrations,that have a peculiar drape to them.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
feed those f2s heavy and try to stay away from any extended flushing.i ran mikes keeper f2 cut for a few years.look for the tapered leaves with alien kush serrations,that have a peculiar drape to them.

I appreciate the share of your experience brother I think I have found a more Tahoe Alien pheno already I was already deterred from the LAD phenotype which I have two of. That OG like smell comes strong off the leafs and stem rub

aligee

Veteran
Mothership OG

Mothership OG

(Starfighter f1 x Fruity Pebble OG cereal clone) fem seedstock.

picture.php

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Oh how I would love to find some genetics like this. A friend picked up some starfighter seeds for like 5600$... He now charges 10k per cut... Not that anyone has taken him up on that I don't think. I keep watching THCbay for auctions to see if I can find something new.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Damn, that's crazy man.

OP