What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma´s happy brother

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes i cant wait to test her properly....

i have though tasted a small sample that was quick dryed....mmmmmm very tasty and surprizingly potent for a early tester :)

Day 55 of 12/12..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.....flushing now for a week and will probably give them a week more and then the chop chop :) Trichs are 80% milky with a few clear and 5-10% amber.

peace

icetoker

I

idoreallytry

one of these days i will have the patience to chop top then wait for bottom,,,but i am a head i want it now lol,,,peace

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Well my patience ran out this morning......9 weeks of flower and 13 days of flush and they came down :woohoo:

What a fun job to trim this one...the buds are sooooo sticky and hard and the smell just made one smile :)

I was really surprized to see how much these buds weighed in...total of 750 grams wet...now thats not too bad for a strain that is supposed to be a low yielder :)

So a few pics from the harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....now i´m off to toke some of the scizzor hash.

have a great weekend

icetoker

I

idoreallytry

nice Icetoker,,,i know you are going to enjoy those beautiful nugs,,peace

K

Karma Genetics

so when can i come for a cup of thee he he .....

Take it eazy on that siccor hash, it can be very sit your ass down ha ha ha......

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys :)

yes just drop over next weekend karma, then the tee will be dry...hehehehehehehe

i havent smoked the scizzor goooo yet as i´m having some ppl over for dinner tonight and thought it would be great to save it for dessert..lol

thanks for stopping by :)

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Drying at a nice and slow pace...just the way i like it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is some serious indica buds....the whole house reeks of fuel and fruits.

I have been smoking some pop buds ( quick dry) and i must say that the taste and the potency is outstanding....we watched some Family Guy last night while toking on some and my wife pissed her pants a little she laughed so hard..hehehe

Def the best indica i´we ever grown

peace

icetoker

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look great ICETOKER, got to love a good indica
peace bro

VirginHarvester

Veteran
What a good sign to hear about this making your wife laugh so much. THAT'S a beautiful thing. I hope to have this strain some day.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome my friend, congratulations on the fine harvest!

how was the scizzor session, heheh?

Latest posts

Latest posts