What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

karma´s happy brother

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
and a couple more..

picture.php

picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yeah wish you could smell them mosca......:) i like to take a bite every time i smell them..lol

Karmas tips were: Hold off with pk until week 5...and not to push with nutes as she tends to get a little leafy when given lots to eat in early flower. And prune the lower branches quite agressevly to give top buds enough energy (remeber that this is NOT a big yielding strain) to grow to a good size.

i am loving this plant!!!!!!! truly a very special specimin of the wonderful world of cannabis. Cant wait to try out more of karma´s genes.......i have already gown 2 of his stains(the c.c.c and the Funky Dwarf) and just loved them...so uniqe and good....one smells like skittles and the other of anis seed/liqurice...now how yummy is that :)

peace

icetoker

N

NOYB

LOL...great job Money cause that girl looks sweet :respect:...but I don't make the rules about some stuff :redface:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Wow money!!! Damn those are big dude.......mine look tiny hehehe

Glad you liked it noyb......iwe got lots more ;-)

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
The lineage of the HB is unknown: Here is what karma says about the origins of HB:

When I was working in a coffeeshop in 1996 we used to get some weed called Happy Brother
It was the strongest herb I smoked in those years. As I was also growing at that time I really wanted to grow this oh so tasty herb myself. So I asked that supplier if I could get some seeds from it. He told me he got the herb from an old Rasta man in Amsterdam. The brother of this Rasta grew this herb for his brother because he was paralyzed, the original grower said he made it but I don’t think so because he did not have any seeds. Then it went silent and I didn’t see this supplier for almost 2 years. In 1998 he came walking in with a new supplier of the Happy Brother and he brought me 3 clones’ that really looked like shit. The first grow I did with it was so special to see a plant produce my most favourite smoke. And up to this day it still is my most favourite smoke.

It is not a big yielder, but it’s very strong against insects and diseases. It makes rock hard little nugs that don’t shrink much when dried. It flowers for about 9 to 10 weeks.

But the taste and the effect is what this is all about. The taste is very hard for me to describe I have not smoked any other herb that tastes like this. I am sure all smokers will really like the taste.

this is mine today @ 41 days:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would like to point out that karma genetics have relesed a BX1 version of the HB....i think its Happybrother x (ChemD X Happybrother).....and what i´we seen so far it´s the bomb!!!!!

peace

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks NOYB:)

now the girls are on day 43 of flower and getting fatter and frostyer every day....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i have been feeding every other time with canna terra, cannazym, carbo load, mother earth tea bloom and big bud. ec 1.6 ph 6.2(ish) and i will feed them once or twice more and then to flush.....going to ensure max taste on this one:woohoo:

peace

icetoker

L

Ludo

Hey hey EEEASY on ´the ice ice there Toker:noway: it's summer in Denmark now.....!! Looks like you're living in subzero climate out there:yoinks:
I've said it before but I'll gladly repeat......Nice buds bro.....!! Look like there could be a taste before my surgery:1help: haha