What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$$my new cash crop$$ not weed

I

icon

this fruit might be a good idea to give your girlfriend if she's hesatant to eat your load :yummy: :muahaha: just throwing some ideas out there

G

Ha! Im old fashioned in that I go the ol' big cup of pineapple juice. She sais it works.

MFruit may make your RedWings easier to earn too... eww.

slappyjack

Do these berries alter the taste of sour cannabis smoke?

Off to my local super-nursery tomorrow. They have all kinds of crazy tropicals, I bet they have it.

Last edited:

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
overmind1632 said:
Exactly

Rooting cuttings from this plant is hard unless you cut from soft wood which is still more difficult than weed clones

These plants also grow extremely slow and flower/fruit only after maturing which takes at least 3 years

so as for as cash crop, this is a awesome and cool plant but not a good cash crop like weed is

my cousin just toke a clone. I've explained him how to do it, and he did.

The clone is now 1000s of km from me, but i'll see it soon, and i'll let you konw.

Last edited:

LORD BENIS

Here's shots of mine from last year.

They're planted in peat and perlite. They need acidic soil to fruit well. They can take hot sun and take to the cold fairly well. I lost one to some kind of brown spot fungal shit over the winter in the greenhouse. The seeds also do well but can not take the hot sun like older ones can. They're definattely cool! :pimp3:

C

CheifnBud2

Can you buy the seeds at nurserys or anything like that? or do you have to get them off ebay?

How long does it take from seed to harvest? 2 years?

About how many berries can you get from1 healthy plant after 1.5-2.5 years?

Is there a market for the berries at 2-5 bucks a pop? Sounds pretty rediculous.

C

CheifnBud2

Price will probably drop to shit once people start growing them. Seems not too difficult.

E

easyrasta

The plants been around a long time
and it still cost a pretty penny.

I read about this berry a few months ago, and i'm sure in was in the national paper 'The Sun' as well as others, but i think i'm sure i'v read in another couple of publications about Miracle Berry, i think it was also in Healthy (Holland & Barrett mag).

Can this plant be crossed with Cannabis, i wonder.

I wonder if you eat some berries then a fresh stinking piece of turd.

Not that i'm implying anyone should try this.

Considering what life throws at us, it would be a lot like politics.

Politicians always make fucked up, stupid and down right crazy policies. Then they tell us we won't be affected and that it's in our best interests, or that it's not what it seem's. Feeding shit to the masses, with a spoon full of sugar.

Miracle Politics - Make Policies taste sweet. :muahaha:

skylined

Are these plants really worth $100 apiece for a 2 foot high tree? If so, could you post a link to where they are being sold? This is extremely interesting that a legal plant could be worth so much money. I wonder if there are other plants / trees that are worth even more?

Peace,
~Skylined

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
if i pop one in my mouth before i go down on my girl will she taste like orange sherbert?

Latest posts

Latest posts