What's new

Oguana Kush & Knight Templar

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola.

Here some pics of my current grow, Oguana Kush (OG. Kush x Heri) and Knight Templar (C99 x Heri) from Motarebel Seeds.
These plants i mean are the best phenos i have..

OGN KUSH #4.

p2030062resizedl3.jpg

p2030072resizeed9.jpg

OGN KUSH #5.

p2030083resizesl6.jpg

p2030086resizeru9.jpg

#3, #4, #5

p2030088resizejr6.jpg

KN.T #2 "Piña colada pheno"

piaphenolu7.jpg

piaphenodetalless6.jpg
+

DMJ.

G

good job they all look tasty,I like that #5 pheno the best, have you tested a nug yet?

P

perakko

wow i really like that knight's templar, whats the odor like? i've got a c99xherijuana male i'm keeping for my personal crossings, it's a really vigorous one and smells heavenly, musky with some curry overtones.

here he is:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice ! :yes:
The heri I smoked was all good.Those crosses look nice to!
hey Dimajones,save one sample for me please :wink:

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi Perakko! Looks nice this male.

I have 5 KN.T females, but this #2 is special, it has a heavy pinneaple smell, more than the others 4. And it´s more sativa (c99) pheno than the others too.

I named it the "piña colada pheno" jejej.

DMJ.

P

perakko

hi dimajones, thanks for the answer.

yeah, i guess the pineapple comes from c99. i think my male is more on the herijuana side... anyhoo, good job on those! piña colada, yeah i like that!

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola a todos!

Some pics of Knight Templar, piña colada, and the other pheno,#1,#3. At 51 day on flower.

Piña colada.

piacolada51dcolaen8.jpg

piacolada51dresizedf5.jpg

KN.T #1.

knt1resizeob2.jpg

KN.T #3.

knt3resizeit9.jpg

And the Oguana Kush,I suppose the #4 is more close Heri pheno, and #5 is more close OG.K, i think.
What do you think about this? I never grow Heri or OG.Kush..

OGN.KUSH #4

ognkush4resizern7.jpg

ognkush4detalleresizemx7.jpg

OGN.KUSH #5

ognkush5resizemd4.jpg

ognkush5detalleresizeca8.jpg

DMJ.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all

Here some Knight Templar pics (C99 x Heri) at harverst day,with 59 days on flower.

It continues emphasizing for the smell the #2, piña colada pheno , although the other pheno, too close heri, #1,#3 and #4, do neither they remain behind.

Very clear the resin remains me that should have the Heri...

KN.T #1

p2210032resizegg2.jpg

p2210038resizecn4.jpg

p2210046resizexf3.jpg

KN.T #2 ( Piña colada pheno)

p2210054resizefi8.jpg

p2210070resizecw7.jpg

p2210077resizeyn8.jpg

p2210079resizecw0.jpg

The #3 still it remains standing to I gave of today, seems that wanted to have a finalizes floral wave more than its sisters, in any case remains him "ná and less".

greetings amigos!

shiva das

wow, impressive!!!!

I love the KT...I am waiting on a cross from Moto. where did you get Moto's seeds from?
keep up the blessed work.

shiva das

D

danny karey

Wow great grow, i just put an order in for the oguana kush, and Mota's G-Bolt, very cheap.

The oguana look very Heri dom.........alot bigger yields then straight Ogkush, just wondering if we could get a smoke report.

Thanx
Keep up the good work.

Danny

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gettin shit done and makin shit happen, great plants man, havent seen these before, peace and smoke

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Thank you so much amigos.

Here a little smoke report 4 you:

Oguana Kush´s taste was really spice, with a very little fruity back flavour, like a spice mango. I haven´t grown heri or OG kush in pure form, so i don´t know what of these are dominant on the cross.

The high is stoned, really couchlock.

I keep yet the Oguana Kush #5.

This one :D

p5260294bk6.jpg

p5250249ak9.jpg

p5250258ea7.jpg

p5260266ka4.jpg

Very nice everything here, if I was baseing my choice upon looks and resin, I would keep the OGKN #4, and the KT #1..... That is if i was just gonna keep one of each, I am really lookin' forward to the the total Cured reports of the Smokeage... Lookin' really good man.... Keep it up yo!

B