What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vault's One Love Promo - Win Up-To 25 Seeds + 14% Discount Code

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Copy-of-Bare-Organics.png

Don't worry if you missed out this Valentines Day - take some love from the Vault with our 'LOVEly' Valentines Day #onelove International Promo. We want to see how far and wide our audience is spread across the globe, so to be in with the chance of winning one of 10 prizes with seed packs ranging from 4 to 25 beans, let us know which country you are in via the comments. Simple!Up for grabs are... (The Goodie Bags will be randomly selected per platform so you might win one of any of these goodie bags).

Goodie Bag 1 – x4 – Kannabia – Baby Boom

Goodie Bag 2 – x6 – Paradise Seeds – Omar Sharif

Goodie Bag 3 – x8 – Heavyweight Seeds – Jackpot Auto

Goodie Bag 4 – x10 – Phoenix Seeds – Northern Lights

Goodie Bag 5 – x12 – Barneys Farm – Peyote Critical

Goodie Bag 6 – x14 – Exotic Seeds – Monster Mash

Goodie Bag 7 – x16 – Sensi Seeds – Sensi Skunk

Good Bag 8 – x18 – Greenhouse Seed Co – Himalayan Gold

Goodie Bag 9 – x20 – Seedsman – AK 59 Fems

Goodie Bag 10 – x25 – Greenhouse Seed Co – Francos Lemon Cheese

The Blog post takes you to the nitty great so read on to maximise your chances...

http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/vaults-one-love-promo

You can also enjoy 14% off all seeds for the next 10 days by using code VD14 at checkout. Shop at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

Promo lasts for 10 days.

#onelove #teamvault
Serving the World.

Big thanks to the breeders for putting up seeds for this promo: Seedsman.com Barney's Farm Paradise Seeds Exotic Seed Sensi Seeds greenhouse seeds amsterdam Seedsman.com Kannabia Seeds Heavyweight Seeds

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It’s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Bax

Another solid giveaway by the Vault

Another solid giveaway by the Vault

View Image

Don't worry if you missed out this Valentines Day - take some love from the Vault with our 'LOVEly' Valentines Day #onelove International Promo. We want to see how far and wide our audience is spread across the globe, so to be in with the chance of winning one of 10 prizes with seed packs ranging from 4 to 25 beans, let us know which country you are in via the comments. Simple!Up for grabs are... (The Goodie Bags will be randomly selected per platform so you might win one of any of these goodie bags).

Goodie Bag 1 – x4 – Kannabia – Baby Boom

Goodie Bag 2 – x6 – Paradise Seeds – Omar Sharif

Goodie Bag 3 – x8 – Heavyweight Seeds – Jackpot Auto

Goodie Bag 4 – x10 – Phoenix Seeds – Northern Lights

Goodie Bag 5 – x12 – Barneys Farm – Peyote Critical

Goodie Bag 6 – x14 – Exotic Seeds – Monster Mash

Goodie Bag 7 – x16 – Sensi Seeds – Sensi Skunk

Good Bag 8 – x18 – Greenhouse Seed Co – Himalayan Gold

Goodie Bag 9 – x20 – Seedsman – AK 59 Fems

Goodie Bag 10 – x25 – Greenhouse Seed Co – Francos Lemon Cheese

The Blog post takes you to the nitty great so read on to maximise your chances...

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/vaults-one-love-promo

You can also enjoy 14% off all seeds for the next 10 days by using code VD14 at checkout. Shop at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/

Promo lasts for 10 days.

#onelove #teamvault
Serving the World.

Big thanks to the breeders for putting up seeds for this promo: Seedsman.com Barney's Farm Paradise Seeds Exotic Seed Sensi Seeds greenhouse seeds amsterdam Seedsman.com Kannabia Seeds Heavyweight Seeds

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It’s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Much love to the Vault for another great contest. From Canada

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UK ... and if I win.. I would love you to donate them to a good cause which would help ic mag,..:tiphat: Good luck all..

Jgood

USA.
Thank you for the chance at some amazing genetics. It's the only way for some of us to be able to get any and it's greatly APPRECIATED!!! Good luck all.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
@gantz is the winner here on IC Mag. You win a Vault goodie bag plus x12 Peyote Critical from Barneys. Please PM me for all the info ;-) Thanks to the rest of the world for entering. More to be won very soon. #TeamVault #onelove !

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I am amazed that I won.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friends and fans and whomever's hand has picked my name - I couldn't have won without you.

:tiphat: