What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RedEyed Genetics Test Thread ** New Locktite Crosses**

scrogrow

You do business with this red eyes?

I must say
Sorry

They ain't very active on here but they can be found and contacted quite easy, they are real cool guys if you was thinking of messaging them man!!

@aridbud No doubt you'll grow them extraordinarily well...Locktite.

I loved REG's Washington Apple. Wish I would have made seeds. Oh well.
So many strains....so little time.

dude!! I'm literally rethinking my flower space as I type might move the wall forward and have at it!!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First time i use Cannabis i got red eyes sometimes.

Today i am daily smoker.
There is no strains that can make me have red yes anymore.

I need ask couple questions now.

What is this ?
Do you still got red eyes mr red eyes genetics?

Why have that name?
Why ?

Now i need a braeak

Just an apt name for seed company. ;o)

scrogrow

picture.php

picture.php

A very tk looking plant so far wonder what the cylax will look like over the next few months

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'll be up-potting mine tonight. Just got a fresh bag of Happy Frog, some brand new containers. Gonna finish reloading my flower section tonight. Cull a few plants I don't want anymore. That's gonna open up room for the 91 and TK x Locktite up-pots , to be able to grow into nice little shrubs over the next month. So excited to get them into flower.

scrogrow

I'll be up-potting mine tonight. Just got a fresh bag of Happy Frog, some brand new containers. Gonna finish reloading my flower section tonight. Cull a few plants I don't want anymore. That's gonna open up room for the 91 and TK x Locktite up-pots , to be able to grow into nice little shrubs over the next month. So excited to get them into flower.

Can't wait to see what you find brother

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Looking good mang ! I already posted this at Insta and in my thread. But here's one of the 91 x Locktite . Seedling with trich's.

picture.php

Overall, they are all doing good. Couple issues early on made them look kinda shitty(dried out a few times, tent got super cold and they locked up on me) . But since transplanting, and moving to my other tent. They are back in action now though. Can't wait to flower them. Should have some nice size to them with another month before the flip.

scrogrow

Looking good mang ! I already posted this at Insta and in my thread. But here's one of the 91 x Locktite . Seedling with trich's.

View Image

Overall, they are all doing good. Couple issues early on made them look kinda shitty(dried out a few times, tent got super cold and they locked up on me) . But since transplanting, and moving to my other tent. They are back in action now though. Can't wait to flower them. Should have some nice size to them with another month before the flip.

It occurred to me this morning........................................................ if its a fem ya gonna reverse it?

Asking for a fr...... Nah me I'm asking for me lol

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
It occurred to me this morning........................................................ if its a fem ya gonna reverse it?

Asking for a fr...... Nah me I'm asking for me lol

Prolly not, but ya never know, lol. If I reverse anything it's gonna be Glue or an OG .

scrogrow

OK guess I better say it I've had a spidermite outbreak on the tk so am now cutting the main kola off this plant is pretty bad at the top so OFF WITH HER HEAD!!

mack 10

Veteran
Shame. Was looking chunk as well.

Re, Triangle Kush X Locktite,

Got 5 from 5 up.
Used Root !t cubes.

They get transplanted to 1L pots tomorrow.

scrogrow

Shame. Was looking chunk as well.

Re, Triangle Kush X Locktite,

Got 5 from 5 up.
Used Root !t cubes.

They get transplanted to 1L pots tomorrow.

Sweet mack yeah man a bit irritated but couldn't be helped mate I need this lot down so I can expand mate tbh

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Mine are just starting to get their legs. Should see some increased speed in veg growth now. I'll try and remember to take some pics.

mack 10

Veteran
Triangle kush x Locktite getting her veg on..
Germ rate was 100%,
great job @Red_Eye_Genetic's.

Attachments

• WIN_20190301_15_45_45_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20190301_15_45_45_Pro (2).jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 26