What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2

Buckeyebandit

Here is a pix of the other girl I have. Very similar in structure. Starting to put on the buttons. Top the center once

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
One is giving me an orange type nose and the frostier one is more of a gummy berry type nose at this point. See what gives in a couple more weeks but they for sure yummy to the nose

Interesting, the orange popped up for me in a few phenos. Definitely rarer, one that was more spicy/orange is a completely devastating stone for 3 hours, too strong for me. I gave it too a few buddies, and came back with the same report.

Buckeyebandit

This one is towards the back of the tent under and in the net so couldn't get her out. This is the one that has the berry ish nose. The LEDs for some reason has her looking a little yellow but she is as green as the other

picture.php
picture.php