What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers Wanted! - New Blueberry Hybrid

browntrout

Veteran
But her top is already a cluster of pistils,

Pics Friday

Wait what light schedule are you on? I found one of 70 or so that was an auto female.... They are a bit light sensitive due to early outdoor traits (PCK/DP/MOB) and should be vegged with at least 20hr.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait what light schedule are you on? I found one of 70 or so that was an auto female.... They are a bit light sensitive due to early outdoor traits (PCK/DP/MOB) and should be vegged with at least 20hr.

aha.:wallbash: Im using ~ 11.5 as I was finishing other plants under the same light when I put them in. forgot to increase once I finished them, bt that was just a few days ago, so too late?

Just increased to 14.5, unless you think I should raise to ~ 18 at this point.

Just took these pics

5/5 females :jump:

View attachment 485779 View attachment 485780

View attachment 485781 View attachment 485782

browntrout

Veteran
aha.:wallbash: Im using ~ 11.5 as I was finishing other plants under the same light when I put them in. forgot to increase once I finished them, bt that was just a few days ago, so too late?

Just increased to 14.5, unless you think I should raise to ~ 18 at this point.

Just took these pics

5/5 females :jump:

View attachment 485779 View attachment 485780

View attachment 485781 View attachment 485782

Honestly, they will have a real tough time revegging back, unless you have a lot of time, space and 22-24hr /day light capability I would put them on 12/12 and let em flower out.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for lack of updates, but good news

All 5 are females

About a week ago I made up fresh nutes: upped ppm 100% from 400 to 800 (200 is CaMg in both)

About 4 days ago I replaced my Amare Tech Solar Spec SE 220 with a newer SE 250, the difference seems more like 50-100w brighter. The plants didn't like the huge increase and went droopy for 3 days.

I emailed Amare, he suggested I turn off the monos=100w. I did that yesterday: At lights on this morning all have perked up. I expect to be able to turn the monos back on once they've acclimated

Since the plants are fattening up instead of stretching, I cut 2 hours off daylight schedule

Pics tomorrow

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can understand if you would rather I wait until I pop the remaining seeds to continue, as I doubt they're gonna stretch much beyond their < 10"

Just let me kow

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you might imagine I’ve been pulling my hair out!

The last thing on my mind was the nutes, so I changed many things thinking beyond the nutes, but now during my 3rd grow I have proof

Over my last 3 grows (including the current one) I have been using these which are ~ 2-3 years old

all 3 grows have suffered dramatically , but got some new roots AFTER I changed to 2 Part EH Bloom + EH additives as per the feeding chart

The beautiful healthy roots was when using NPK RAW veg dry formula + RO water (you might need to click on link after 4th photo)

I just emailed EH

View attachment 486874

View attachment 486875 View attachment 486876

View attachment 486877 View attachment 486878

browntrout

Veteran
As you might imagine I’ve been pulling my hair out!

The last thing on my mind was the nutes, so I changed many things thinking beyond the nutes, but now during my 3rd grow I have proof

Over my last 3 grows (including the current one) I have been using these which are ~ 2-3 years old

all 3 grows have suffered dramatically , but got some new roots AFTER I changed to 2 Part EH Bloom + EH additives as per the feeding chart

The beautiful healthy roots was when using NPK RAW veg dry formula + RO water (you might need to click on link after 4th photo)

I just emailed EH

View attachment 486874

View attachment 486875 View attachment 486876

View attachment 486877 View attachment 486878

The roots look good now! I'd tone it back from the chart, they look like they will become overfed pretty quick in the current state.

Thanks for the update.

I would just start the other seeds on a new round when you have time.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The roots look good now! I'd tone it back from the chart, they look like they will become overfed pretty quick in the current state.

Thanks for the update.

I would just start the other seeds on a new round when you have time.

good point, Completely overlooked diluting the EC. You da man!

You are also right about starting fresh I just dropped 4 more Tberries in RO + a few grains of Megacrop and a few grains of NPK Raw Kelp

Once they are ~ 1-2" tall I will move these dwarfs outdoors and into coco like their 5th sister, and put the new plants into the bubbler.

Alas, It's already mid eighties and humid here, though the nights are low 70s. Unfortunately, outdoors they are subject to bugs and mold. Be adding some silica fo sho

Kree73

Does it have to be an outdoors grow . I have a 400w sodium and a set up for 4-6 ladies .
My journal keeping is inexperienced , but I will post pics and updated to heights , health and general info... Watering and feeds etc .
I have just finished a run of bubblegummer and have 3 purple punch x do si dos , 2 amnesia (auto) and 1 . Running currently 1st pic was the bubblegummer weeks ago and 2nd image is 2 purple punch x do si dos plus the last bubblegummer bean . Auto amnesia are only 2 days above the soil .

If you feel like sending some beans for this thread/test , I will grow some and see how they turn out :tiphat:

Last edited: