What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Chem Hunting | 30x Deadhead OG F2 | ----Private Breeding Project----

King Rat

yo blaze lets rock them.

I had some little calcium deficiencies on a few plants otherwise they are doing fine

Uniformity is gone and by now you can say the biggest girls are the 2 Amnesia crosses then followed by the F2's which have everything from stout to lanky phenotypes in them and the smallest/stoutest girls are the Space Queen crossed.

The Space Queen cross is looking phenomenal and i'm happy i've popped some seeds of them too.

Earliest developing flowers were 2 girls from the F2

King Rat

flowering day 24
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Deadhead was the first variety that I found a true elite keeper in. I'll be watching for sure.

King Rat

Seems like the crosses i've made turned out perfectly fine and the chosen daddy was a dank one.
Those bitches blowing up right now and they've just started packing.
I bought a new dehuey to keep RH at 55% and always below 60%

The 600W Philips Greenpower was a bit too close as you can see and some are showing some light burn, especially the Dead Space.

I've already culled out the clones taken from the ones with that early intersex trait.
The early intersex pollen sacks have been chucked and they didnt show up again.

I kept the best looking male out of 15 males from Deadhead F2.
Gonna put the male clone in flower soon and then isolate him, catch that pollen and store it in my freezer for later use to make F3 and other crosses.

One of the girls is fuckin hard to root, while all of the other clones are already potted and veggin, she has just started to show her first roots through the rockwool cube.
Took about 4 -5 weeks to root and she's not lookin too good but alive lol. I'll show the clone and veg box tomorrow.

Flowering day 40

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

King Rat

The smell is pungent by now.
I'm not good at describing scents but they're smelling extremly strong like the gassy cannabis that i remembered years ago.
Not fruity at all.

There is one of the Deadhead x Space Queen cross that reeks extremly like these red kool-aid tropical punch stuff. just like her mother. thats the keeper pheno for me.

i didn't kept the female clones of amnesia x deadhead as i'm not interested in them at the time. like i said in my first post of that thread i just popped a few seeds of them to see whats in there. the 2 gals of that cross are really large in size compared to the others. by the look of the buds the genetics combined well.

the male deadhead i've used is pretty restrained in the amnesia and space queen cross, they all show more traits from the female parts.

since i lost every mother i had years ago i needed to restock my veg room again.
call me insane but yesterday i took a journey of about 850 miles just to pick up a few clone only elites.

new females arrived are:
-Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut
-Original Glue #4 (GG#4)
-Hells A. OG
-Platinum OG
-Cherry Pie Kush
-Dozizoz #3 / basicly a BX of Zkittlez its: Zkittlez x {ZOZ BX Zkittlez x Dosidos}
-Sour Diesel / sadly that one is not the clone only i need to ask where it came from because i forgot (Edit: it came from Archive Seed Bank)

Last edited:

King Rat

The first pic you mentioned is one of the keeper phenos for me.
There are about 3-4 phenotypes i'll definately keep for a second run and then sort them out after that second run.

I still have the clones of all of the F2's and Dead Spaces, even from the ones not looking too interesting for me.

I killed the clones of the Amnesia crosses and the ones that showed intersex in early flowering. By now they didn't hermie again, a bit odd. maybe i just don't spot those hidden pollen sacks lol.

Here are the clones of the F2's and the dead spaces on the left and on the right are the new arrivals i mentioned a post before:
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow, every pheno looks killer king ...!!!...

I’ve been interested in the Deadhead... I ran Deadhead x Stardawg which was pretty good ...!!!...