What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gmo cookies strain michigan?

Queef

Well my dog got sprayed by a skunk real good last night. I opened the door to let him back in and I was like damn why does it smell like GMO hardcore outside and then realized dog got sprayed. I've smelt skunk before but not in your face hardcore dog still wet with skunk ass juice.

The smells so similar such a fuely chemically acrid funk fest. That skunk smell really smells like fuely chem d terps.

I'd say the chemdog lines is thee closest thing to skunk bud as you can get. More specifically the chem d cut. That one reeks just as good as gmo if not better.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
small gmo yo

wrhz3YY.jpg

Curious about this cut and its truest of potential. Looking over the notes and observation's it appears that this cut needs some modifications within the environment from feed to lighting. 4x seems a little excessive considering how much internode stretch is seen on average.. We are not into bottled hormones and all that, but a little alfalfa tea could be just what a long legged girl like this one needs to enhance branching earlier in. Might be beneficial as well to modify npk levels and temp during the flip to avoid even more excessive stretching. I'll be working with the paradigm outlined in the next few weeks as I prepare the cut for the transition. Will be running under the HLG quantum boards and in Coco..

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

GMO at 75 days... I see how this could easily go 2 more weeks to look done, but the trichs are clouded out!

Crappy pic, but she was flopped out in the back corner of my tent.

Smells all chem burnt rubber with added creaminess. Better structure, vigor, and nuggage than the D. This might be one of the few newer cuts that is not hype!

-DD :tiphat:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Any ideas or thoughts on the hybrid? Girl Scout Cookies or Chem D? I've noticed certain patterns, like GMO, Purple Punch, and Kush Mints are larger more vigorous plants, compared to Runtz. How the total cannabinoid volume or the mass of the plant's flower compare with the nuanced effects or qualitative descriptions is something I am curious to hear and learn about from others. Maybe people experience different effects from the same variety, or maybe we share similar experiences with similar varieties. Perhaps a mixture of both is true. For example saying (ocean grown) kush is indistinguishable, sometimes, from road kill skunk, yields heavily as a haze and/or indica hybrid. I am a bit confused, and also certain things stand out. Some may prefer the flavour profile of Chem D in the hybrid. If cookies adds cookies and chem diesel adds size and yield, does that mean their offspring are necessarily more valuable? It's always kind of the same thing over and over in different ways - are the sweetest or most potent or most desirable plants more rare or less vigorous less 'hempy?' GMO kind of gives me anxiety or makes me paranoid, and I do not think it is related to my reservations or previous thoughts assumptions about any of the growers or breeders or anything. It has nothing to do with Chem Dog as a person or Haze as cannabis varieties. Some may call that potency or resin thc whatever. To me, Rollins and Blue Dream are hempy in that they make you cough and irritate your throat almost having a slight flavour of brown leaves or tobacco. They are not CBD varieties. They do irritate the throat and lungs like hemp for making clothing. GMO is way better than Rollins which is better than Blue Dream in my opinion from limited recent experience. Rollins says Nigerian and Lemon Tree. To me I don't know who is Nigerian or Cuban or JJ or Top Dawg or 90% or 10%. Lemon Tree is strong potent, Lemon Kush Sour Diesel, Lemonade. The Rollins I have from clone looked like Sour Diesel or Lambsbread its first early harvest and the flavor was pleasant. Now on its second or maybe even third flowering it reminds me of a clothing plant or hemp bamboo stalk and tastes like it too. The buzz is like Willie Nelson's prerolls from Emerald Cup. There is an effect without any flavour. Don't want to carry on forever in a circle, it is interesting, so many popular varieties reportedly share some lineage (ocean grown), while at the same time, these are not the same, not by a long shot, not even close.

Yeah GMO is strong like 35%+.

medicalmj

Veteran
Curious about this cut and its truest of potential. Looking over the notes and observation's it appears that this cut needs some modifications within the environment from feed to lighting. 4x seems a little excessive considering how much internode stretch is seen on average.. We are not into bottled hormones and all that, but a little alfalfa tea could be just what a long legged girl like this one needs to enhance branching earlier in. Might be beneficial as well to modify npk levels and temp during the flip to avoid even more excessive stretching. I'll be working with the paradigm outlined in the next few weeks as I prepare the cut for the transition. Will be running under the HLG quantum boards and in Coco..

I have that cut and it looks identical. The stretch is more than most but if you can account for that the yields are shockingly huge. Got it last summer from clone seller up around the Pontiac area. Edit I have the one that Cannavore has.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Can we move this thread to the Girl Scout Cookies sub forum please?

This is a sad thread for a great strain. No need to add to the clutter by starting a new one.

-DD

CrushnYuba

I didn't see the g in the name either. That gmo-breath sounds sooo good.
I love the stretch and yield of gmo, but 80 days is too long for me. I didn't think it could be taken at 68. It would be worth another try if I could really replicate that. I wonder what his grow is like.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I just got a cut. Any idea on if it is heavy or lite feeder???

Desert Dan

Veteran
It doesn’t seem picky at all… Try to stack nodes tight in veg and too early.

One of the best cuts I’ve ran!

Can a mod please move this thread to the strains and hybrids / Girl Scout cookie forum?

-DD

Queef

She's definitely earned her place in canna history. I seen a post on instagram where her hybrids are hitting 40%thc thinks it's skunkmasterflexes burger lines

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
It doesn’t seem picky at all… Try to stack nodes tight in veg and too early.

One of the best cuts I’ve ran!

Can a mod please move this thread to the strains and hybrids / Girl Scout cookie forum?

-DD
Is GMO and GMO cookies the same, and is it 12 week?