What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

hayday

Veteran
Hey star, Thanks for opening your thread for all testers. I'll be more than glad to post up in here.
My seeds came Saturday and I put them straight to paper towels Sunday morning.

Some 30 hours later...

picture.php

Off to the races :tiphat:

Last edited:

YetiOG

You guys are all so lucky :( these look so cool but it dosent seem like theres a whole lot of chance id get to try them

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its all good yeti. Sarcasm doesn't come across well sometimes. As soon as all the testing is done and there are no serious issues there's plenty to go around.

Last edited:
B

beanz

Wow you take joy in the fact i said others are lucky and im bummed i dont think id get any? You are a real looser. Another one to the ignore list

joy , ha ..... still jumping to conclusions i see coco .

enjoy rest of your day champion

~star~crash~

not quite 100% but 9 out of 11 have germ-ed, so we can be very happy w/the viability...the other 2 i'll let sit and see

YetiOG

Its all good yeti. Sarcasm doesn't come across well sometimes. As soon as all the testing is done and there are no serious issues there's plenty to go around.

Thanks HH. Im not out looking for free seeds i want to buy them. I dont have much money right now but i would scrape together enough to buy a pack of those. Id borrow the money if i had too...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need everyone to edit there posts and change the name to CBANANA..Do not use the word Chiquita anymore. Those that have pics of the packs with the name please remove.

420empire

Veteran
Looking Really good.
And Hammer if everything work out well, Will these be released to the EU ? Peace 420E

~star~crash~

CBANANA (s1)

CBANANA (s1)

picture.php

picture.php

Hammer wouldn't have done this if they didn't hold promise... i'm psyched for new medicine!

hayday

Veteran
9/11 chicki B's for me. I might still get #10 but I had to crack her open.
I don't usually have much luck on the seeds I have to manually open. I gets me a tail but they don't grow.

picture.php

I'll probably flower these at about 12" or so . My stacked bulbs are full so these will share space around a single 400.

YetiOG

9/11 chicki B's for me. I might still get #10 but I had to crack her open.
I don't usually have much luck on the seeds I have to manually open. I gets me a tail but they don't grow.

View Image

I'll probably flower these at about 12" or so . My stacked bulbs are full so these will share space around a single 400.

What mix do you grow in? Looks like my perlite amd rockwool crouton mix except kinda looks like flock to me...

Everytime i see plants in soil now its weird to me (nothing against soil growers its just me) im so used to seeing hydroponic mediums now soil is so far in the past, but i am tossing around the idea of picking up a little bit of soil to practice with...

Latest posts

Latest posts