What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vacuum -> "unvacuum"

greenthumb1990

Hola guys!

Is there any ways to get vacuum bud to look like they werent ever vacuumed? (My dealer is selling vacuum bud and I want to after sell them like fresh homegrow buds)

I tried to wash them with water and that helped a little bit but maybe there is better way to make them look like they are "fresh"?

Sry about my shitty english.

zeet

Veteran
You washed them with water??? Well, then you obviously need to throw them in the drier with 7 old socks and a wool sweater (for the static). You'll be in business in no time bro.

Thank me later for that one ;)

Back in the days of mexi-lumber we would steam the bricks in a big pot (not boil, water never touched them) and they would expand and fluff back up to normal size. Then we would just let it dry again, and voila...rehydrated shit weed. That was 20 sumthin years ago tho. Good luck in todays day and age with that, as you product will most surely suffer from heat and water. As far as selling it. Don't. That's just plain bad business and a dick move.

soysoz

Hola guys!

Is there any ways to get vacuum bud to look like they werent ever vacuumed? (My dealer is selling vacuum bud and I want to after sell them like fresh homegrow buds)

I tried to wash them with water and that helped a little bit but maybe there is better way to make them look like they are "fresh"?

Sry about my shitty english.

Seriously??? Wrong forum, even wronger premise. Don't do that shit.

Chonkski

Water?

Since you said this on the concetrates category and your talking about water, I would tell you to make some hash out of with with bubble bags, Or something of the sort.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts